PDA

View Full Version : Strange change in cheek color

Lana
04-10-20, 15:23
Almost 2 week ago, in the middle of the night i was awaken by strong urge to scratch my left cheek, and it also felt as if it was itchy deep in my left ear. Next morning I saw a sort of small red area on that cheek, and I thought it must have been either mosquito or some small bug, and I put some hydrocortisone cream on it. But two nights ago , when I went to brush my teeth before bed, my left cheek was red. During the day it went back to its sort f normal color, and last night again it was red. Just some red area in the middle of my left cheek, not round, but almost a narrow red strip along my whole cheek. When I looked closely on the mirror, with a lot of light, it looks as if some small blood vessels (almost like small spider veins). I have no idea what is going on, and now it does not look like it was a bug bite. After googling, I read it may have something to do with a neurological problem ( so called "Harlequin syndrome). I am scared, because, I am not able to find out a normal explanation to what has been happening. Anyone had anything similar, or maybe know what this may be?