PDA

View Full Version : Feeling as if moving down toward ground when walking?!

TimetoTurn
07-10-20, 14:00
Hi, I am experiencing pretty bad anxiety just at the moment following a fainting episode a couple weeks ago, been getting a good old round of anxiety symptoms like palps/head pains and aches/tension but when I just got up from the computer to walk to the other room I felt as if the floor was too close or something -my legs felt weird and I panicked. Does anyone else have this type of thing?

Thanks so much.

NoraB
07-10-20, 14:33
Hi, I am experiencing pretty bad anxiety just at the moment following a fainting episode a couple weeks ago, been getting a good old round of anxiety symptoms like palps/head pains and aches/tension but when I just got up from the computer to walk to the other room I felt as if the floor was too close or something -my legs felt weird and I panicked. Does anyone else have this type of thing?

Thanks so much.

Do you know why you fainted? I take it that you got this checked out if it's unusual for you?

TimetoTurn
08-10-20, 14:23
Yes, I went straight to a&e. They think it was a vasovagal thing coupled with not eating/drinking enough.

NoraB
09-10-20, 08:26
Yes, I went straight to a&e. They think it was a vasovagal thing coupled with not eating/drinking enough.

Yeah, that'll do it alright.