PDA

View Full Version : Help needed, computer virgin!!

loopy loo
27-10-07, 15:52
Hi,
Please could you tell me how i open any messages as i can't seem to do that! Also, how do i find replies to my messages and how to post again?? Sorry but it all seems very confusing and i would like to use the message board site but can not fathom it out!!
Thank you,
Loopy loo.:blush:

nomorepanic
27-10-07, 16:50
LL

Try this and let me know if you still have any other questions.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19889

Nibbles
29-10-07, 14:53
Hi Loopy loo,

The forum basically works by clicking on the forum link on the left hand side of this page. You then choose which section of the forums you'd like to read or write in such as the panic attacks forum, medication forum, health anxiety forum etc. So your reply here about Sunervon would be best placed in the medication forum as that's where you'd get the most replies. In this example you would click on the forum link, then scroll down to and click the medication forum link. Once there you can click the 'new thread' button and type your message before clicking 'submit'. If you want to reply to someone elses thread all you need to do is click the link to their thread and then click the 'reply' button.

I hope this helps but feel free to get in touch if you have any more questions.

Take care,

Mike :)

PS I will move your post about sunervon into the medications forum now and you should then get some replies.