PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know the name of this tv show?

emily91
09-10-20, 07:31
been lying in bed trying to think, but can't think what it's called. (and I want the dvd for christmas. lol)

it's about this husband and wife who move to the country, and they live next door to this couple mat and mina who have an annoying boy (one of those who constantly has to go round and tell them everything, even if it's gross)

the series was written by jack whitehall and the theme song was recorded by cliff richard and the shadows

I used to watch this every wednesday, but for the life of me, I can not think of the name of the series

anyone know it?
x

NoraB
09-10-20, 07:56
Bad Move starring Jack Dee.

pulisa
09-10-20, 08:28
If I get to go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, will you be my Phone A Friend, Nora?:D

You have such a wealth of knowledge!!!

NoraB
09-10-20, 08:36
If I get to go on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, will you be my Phone A Friend, Nora?:D

You have such a wealth of knowledge!!!

It's the good old autie brain Pulisa - mega crap at life but loads of knowledge!:shades:

pulisa
09-10-20, 08:45
Absolutely NOT mega crap at life and a brilliant mind too....I reckon you could crack Covid in an afternoon!:D

NoraB
09-10-20, 08:57
Absolutely NOT mega crap at life

Trust me, I am.:yesyes:

emily91
09-10-20, 11:04
Bad Move starring Jack Dee.

thanks!

it was such a random question too, and such a short-lived show. how'd you know?

best tell my friend it's not jack whitehall. it's jack D

lol

Lencoboy
09-10-20, 19:54
It's the good old autie brain Pulisa - mega crap at life but loads of knowledge!:shades:

Don't be too hard on yourself, Nora.

I know life sucks for all of us ATM, but remember we're all human and we all have our exceptional plusses and minuses.

BTW, congrats for naming that TV show for Emily, surely she's really grateful for your help.

NoraB
10-10-20, 04:42
Don't be too hard on yourself, Nora.

I know life sucks for all of us ATM, but remember we're all human and we all have our exceptional plusses and minuses.

BTW, congrats for naming that TV show for Emily, surely she's really grateful for your help.

Thanks L :)

pulisa
10-10-20, 08:08
Well said, Lencoboy.

I'd like to know who actually is "great" at "doing" life. I really admire Nora's attitude to life no matter how many adversities she faces and has faced.

NoraB
11-10-20, 07:25
Well said, Lencoboy.

I'd like to know who actually is "great" at "doing" life. I really admire Nora's attitude to life no matter how many adversities she faces and has faced.

Never mind the big stuff, I often get basic responses wrong...

Neighbour: Hi, how are you?

Me: You too!

Oops. :huh:

This is why me likey typing instead of talking because my brain gets time to think. Before technology gave me this gift - I didn't say very much at all.

But, as you say Pulisa, who is great at life? Most people have their own shit going on don't they? I see my life as being one big hurdle race, only when I did hurdles, I smacked into most of them...

I kept getting up though!:yesyes:

pulisa
11-10-20, 07:56
And that's the main thing..which takes courage and resilience which is sadly lacking in today's society.

I've had an incredible amount of shit going on in my own life very recently but I'm Still Standing..and posting on here which helps!!

NoraB
11-10-20, 08:03
And that's the main thing..which takes courage and resilience which is sadly lacking in today's society.

Way I see it: we can be knocked down, and stay down, or we can keep getting up and make the most of those moments which are worth getting back up for.