PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Prizes - suggestions please?

nomorepanic
27-10-07, 16:57
All

We are having an extra special prize quiz next month - all wil be revealed soon but in the meantime I am stuck for quiz prize ideas.:shrug:

Here are a few I thought of:

Vouchers for online sites or high street shops

Mug/mousemat/keyring personalised with NMP quiz winner on it

Umm that is all I came up with.

What sort of things would you like to win in the quiz and what would give you an incentive to enter.

Please post any suggestions - much appreciated in advance.

Cheers :yesyes:

normalwisdom
27-10-07, 18:43
Am nmp badge lol:blush: Sorry I am so old (always wanted a blue peter badge:blush: )

I think things you offer already are great prizes but to have a teddy not many ppl have with nmp monthly prize winner would be good :yesyes:

nomorepanic
27-10-07, 19:54
Cheers Steph

Sorry about the badge lol - I will make you one

normalwisdom
27-10-07, 21:52
oh you got the hint lol:yesyes:

jill
28-10-07, 20:56
mmmm, :wacko:

A relaxation, CD

Calming bath oils

A pamper kit

Cinama tickets

A joke book LOL :wacko:

Ohh I would love to win a mug with NMP on it :yesyes: or the teddy :yesyes:

LOVE JILLXXX

Ellen70
28-10-07, 21:41
Ooooh online vouchers for amazon or ebay or PayPal (Ellen gets all excited at the mere thought of online shopping :D )

Pamper kits as have been suggested would be great too - essential oils or incense or crystals or candles or anything indulgent really.

No need to worry about the guys as they never win the quizzes anyway :yesyes:

Ellen

nomorepanic
28-10-07, 22:18
Jill and Ellen thanks for the suggestions

Pink - umm no thanks!

pink daisy
29-10-07, 00:03
We could have a nmp Trophy or somthing that we get if we win then it goes to the next person and so on!!

bottleblond
29-10-07, 15:45
ok i'm rubbish at this but i'd say a nice laminated certificate, NOT that one would ever find it's way through my letter box :blush: . lol

Pink...Jaco's boxers???? COUGHS!!

Love Lisa
xxx

nomorepanic
03-11-07, 18:35
I have chosen the prizes for this quiz but will be thinking about future ones as well so thanks for all the ideas.

nomorepanic
13-02-08, 22:13
At the moment the prize quiz is a mug and a few people have won one.

Do we still like this or would people prefer money/vouchers.:shrug:

It makes no odds to me as the mugs cost over £5 each so I am happy to give a voucher instead or perhaps people like the mugs etc

Any thoughts please post.

BaByBuG
29-02-08, 20:49
I think the mugs are a great idea and maybe the runner up's could get a badge as i think the badge idea is great. I would defo wear one on my coat. xx