PDA

View Full Version : Hit head 2 days ago, felt woozy on and off since

ChocoOrange
12-10-20, 20:56
Very scared, hit my head last night on a ceiling, it didnt KO me or anything but it did stun me for a second. I remember it happening and things like that, I remember what I was doing etc, but I can't shake the fear I've got some kind of concussion. I've felt woozy almost all the time since it happened with varying levels of severity. It was the front of my head, there's maybe a TINY bit of swelling and its slightly tender to touch. Odds of a concussion? Very scared. Thanks

NoraB
13-10-20, 07:38
Very scared, hit my head last night on a ceiling, it didnt KO me or anything but it did stun me for a second. I remember it happening and things like that, I remember what I was doing etc, but I can't shake the fear I've got some kind of concussion. I've felt woozy almost all the time since it happened with varying levels of severity. It was the front of my head, there's maybe a TINY bit of swelling and its slightly tender to touch. Odds of a concussion? Very scared. Thanks

Logically, you will feel a bit tender where you've banged your bonce...

You don't mention headaches, visual disturbances, or feeling excessively sleepy. The one symptom you do mention could be an anxiety symptom because you've scared yourself.

If you're concerned, just speak to your GP. I'm sure they will put your mind at ease. (and next time, duck) :yesyes:

ChocoOrange
13-10-20, 16:41
I have felt a bit tired especially the day after I hit it. But not all the time. I put it down to poor sleep or anxiety cos the tiredness had no rhyme or reason. I'd feel awake after an hour.

I will duck! I'm so annoyed I've let this spiral me. It really wasn't that hard of a blow, my head didn't jolt back or anything, Was just slightly sore

ChocoOrange
13-10-20, 19:23
any help? still woozy and scared

NoraB
14-10-20, 07:58
any help? still woozy and scared

Have you phoned up your doctors yet?

I don't know what you expect us to do on here?