PDA

View Full Version : Small fly in nose

Lala1
15-10-20, 11:50
A small fly may have gone up my nose. I have tried blowing my nose but i cant find anything (sorry TMI). Should i be worried?

Fishmanpa
15-10-20, 12:36
A small fly may have gone up my nose. I have tried blowing my nose but i cant find anything (sorry TMI).Should i be worried?

About something that obviously isn't there? :huh:

Positive thoughts

Lala1
15-10-20, 13:22
Sorry, I felt silly writing this but I was/am worried. Inside of Nose is ticklish, I guess It’s my anxiety playing up now :-(

Fishmanpa
15-10-20, 13:53
No need to be sorry. This just happens to be a 'ninja fly' situation. You know its an irrational thought so when these types of irrational thoughts come on, try waiting a bit before you post in a panic about it. Often, if you write it down, wait a bit and read it back to yourself, the irrationality will become more evident and you can reassure yourself.

Positive thoughts

Lala1
15-10-20, 14:26
No need to be sorry. This just happens to be a 'ninja fly' situation. You know its an irrational thought so when these types of irrational thoughts come on, try waiting a bit before you post in a panic about it. Often, if you write it down, wait a bit and read it back to yourself, the irrationality will become more evident and you can reassure yourself.

Positive thoughts

Thank you.

NoraB
16-10-20, 07:39
A small fly may have gone up my nose. I have tried blowing my nose but i cant find anything (sorry TMI). Should i be worried?

My sympathy is with the fly m'dear... :winks: