PDA

View Full Version : Wrong to ask someone to take covid test?

Sunflower318
20-10-20, 13:28
We have always watched our niece for a few days. We haven't seen her since this all started. I really want to have her come visit so my daughter has a friend to play with. Is it wrong to ask my sister in law to get herself and her daughter tested so she can come visit safely?

nomorepanic
20-10-20, 13:34
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
20-10-20, 13:35
Can you get tested if you don't have symptoms ?

Have you been tested?

Sunflower318
20-10-20, 13:39
Anyone can be tested where I am. My family hasn't been tested. I'm really the only one that's worried about it anymore. Me and my kids don't go anywhere except to visit my parents once a week. I have groceries delivered and my husband works. He would be our biggest risk. Makes me feel like an ass for asking thrm to get tested but they live in a bigger city and our nice goes to daycare and both parents work. My daughter has asthma so thats what worries me most

nomorepanic
20-10-20, 13:43
To be honest I would just leave things well alone for now and not ask her over - no point taking the risks really is it?