PDA

View Full Version : needed to vent again..

nikk_dolittle
28-10-07, 11:45
Hi all,
Sorry to be moaning yet again but feel I need to get things off my chest, as things are quite bad yet again.
I know that 2 weeks ago was a really hard week what with it being a year of disbelief from the police when I opened up. It got to me loads at night than through the day. As the nighttimes are my hardest I felt like ending everything there and then as I knew the next day would be even harder to do. But I tried to stay as strong as I can and I made it through the night only cutting quite a bit and badly but I fought past the feelings. Then the next day was really really terrible, I couldn’t get my butt out of bed no matter what I tried. I wanted to stay and hide away from the outside world. I can hardly get out now, College is becoming a massive struggle to get there and stay there the day. I know I have the **** taken out of me if I cant cope but its become so much and I cant tell anyone about that in case it gets worse. I spend most of the time alone as I don’t feel safe if I have a panic attack with people. But now I am coping a little better with it and just try my hardest not to be near people when it happens or just run out the way till I feel ok.

Then last Thursday my dad had an urgent call to go to the hospital and hasn’t been looking good and I know some of what’s wrong but not fully so its not helping me as I’m worried about him, and not sure how to handle it. I havent seen him as I freak out in hospitals, I know I’ll be safe but it’s the thought of there being loads of people around. Plus its harder as its his birthday today and I cant even see him :weep:

Then last week I got a new baby bunny, as I treated myself for being strong and not totally end everything like I get to the stage sometimes. I was doing well with it, I could hold it and I managed to push past the intrusive thoughts of harm I was getting near my pets till last night….my new bunny wasn’t doing good and I found out it had a broken leg and had a mini stroke, so I got hold of my tutor as shes in charge of the animals and told what had happened…within a few minutes he passed away on me. So now I my thoughts have come back really bad again and I cant cope with them now, I’m scared the other pets will get taken away and I have no choice. I didn’t do anything but they have come back soooo terrible again.
Now I don’t know what to do…my heads really messed up and I don’t know what’s what now.

I try to hide my feelings no matter what I do and not show them around people. I cant trust people anymore, I haven’t the strength to do this, I’m losing everyone I did have and once they’ve gone then what else am I supposed to do. I cant sleep but when I do, I sleep so much day and night….I’m soo scared, the smallest things are panicking me now. I move and feel panicky. :lac:

I’m useless at everything, what’s best to give up totally or try to act strong again? I feel soo hurt by everything, lonely, lost, and messed up big-time.
Sorry to vent again.
Nikk xxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs:

Also a big sorry to Nic (nomorepanic) and also to Trac (trac67) who have had me moaning and whinging non-stop recently and then going off at one at them when I don’t mean too. Sorry xx

lesleyB
29-10-07, 15:23
So sorry you are feeling bad right now I don't have much advice for you but noticed nobody had replied to you so I just wanted to give you a hug.
Lesleyb:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie
29-10-07, 15:37
awww nikk it will get better hun have some hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie x

bottleblond
29-10-07, 16:03
Nikk,

Sorry if i sound like a big meany here but when your anxiety is bad you have to force yourself to get up and keep busy. Even if you can't face college, then at least do things around the house to keep your mnd occupied, lying in bed will only intensify those bad thoughs going round and around in your head.

I really am sorry that you are going through such a hard time at the moment sweetheart and i'm sending you a big hug. :hugs: :hugs:

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx:hugs:

valatpaws
29-10-07, 17:46
Nikk
Try and do anything.(even if you walk up and down and pace the floor) Its sooo hard and we all have been there. We do all care and i know that sounds feeble but you have to take strength from us. Things will get better although none of us can see it when we feel so bad!!!!!
Big hugs