PDA

View Full Version : Biggest virtual hug to all

MrLondon86
25-10-20, 21:21
Ever since joining I've only been met with open warm welcoming arms and I cannot thank everyone enough for that. I've never really been this open about my anxiety to anyone and to know that other people feel the same offers a lot of comfort, as well as being able to help others in times of need. Thank you again to everyone, you are all absolutely awesome and the strongest people I've ever met (even if you don't see it that way)

Carnation
25-10-20, 23:39
That's a lovely post Mr London :)

MrLondon86
26-10-20, 02:12

Thank you Carnation, you were so brilliant at movie night, it was fun talking about movies and seeing how much we all share in common. You genuinely are a super epic person and don't ever forget that :)

WiseMonkey
26-10-20, 02:46

I second this, just about everyone on here is very supportive and willing to help others (and also relating their own experiences with anxiety so you can relate) :)

NoraB
26-10-20, 06:25
Lovely, positive post Mr London! :yesyes:

Carnation
26-10-20, 09:25
Aww thank you Mr London. It was a pleasure meeting you in chat room. :)

MRS STRESS ED
26-10-20, 11:42
Ever since joining I've only been met with open warm welcoming arms and I cannot thank everyone enough for that. I've never really been this open about my anxiety to anyone and to know that other people feel the same offers a lot of comfort, as well as being able to help others in times of need. Thank you again to everyone, you are all absolutely awesome and the strongest people I've ever met (even if you don't see it that way)

And this applies to you too, we all help each other and l think people genuinely care l have had a lot of support of people who take time out to help and have crippling anxiety themselves , It helps that we all have similar issues , big thank you to you as well take care xx 🤗

MrLondon86
26-10-20, 14:33
And this applies to you too, we all help each other and l think people genuinely care l have had a lot of support of people who take time out to help and have crippling anxiety themselves , It helps that we all have similar issues , big thank you to you as well take care xx 珞

Really appreciate that. It shows a lot of strength and courage to talk and listen to others that are in the same boat as you. Whether you believe it or not, I have a lot of faith in you and everyone else here.

MRS STRESS ED
26-10-20, 16:10
Really appreciate that. It shows a lot of strength and courage to talk and listen to others that are in the same boat as you. Whether you believe it or not, I have a lot of faith in you and everyone else here.

Bless you for that we all here for each other you take care xx

MrLondon86
26-10-20, 18:44
You too :)

meltedchic
14-12-20, 14:42

Such a warm and inspiring post...a big hug for you :bighug1:
Thank you!

meltedchic
25-01-21, 12:44
I need a hug so badly at the moment ;(

BlueIris
25-01-21, 12:46
Sending all the hugs your way x