PDA

View Full Version : anyone have this?

angiebaby
28-10-07, 19:52
I don't think i have been doing too badly just lately with my ectopics, only about 4 or 5 a day which i think it great really. But these past couple of days, whenever i take a deep breath in i get a couple of really hard and big ectopics. Not at any other time though, just when i breath in a big breath and fill my lungs. I was in the kitchen earlier minding my own business and took a deep breath and there it was again. I tried it again, to see if it was just me, and it happened again. I did it again and felt my pulse just to see if it was just a sensation and really not happening, but it was in my pulse as well, massive skipped beats. Now i'm getting too scared to take a deep breath in. Is this also normal then, anyone else have this one?x

miss motown
28-10-07, 22:36
Hi Angie Ive Just Posted About These Ectopics As Ive Been Getting Them Quite Alot Lately And Like You Ive Taken In Deep Breaths And The Same Is Happining The Flutters Im So Scared To Take In Any Deep Breath Now Incase It Happens Againe.can I Ask You When Your In Bed Do U Get Missed Beats And Do U Feel As Thou Your Heart Is Beating Really Slow Do U Get Chest Pains And Pains Down Your Arm In In Your Jaw

angiebaby
28-10-07, 23:16
Yes i do get them in bed, more if i lay on my left side. I do get a lot of jaw pain, especially my left side of the jaw. I get a lot of cramp in my left hand and in my fingers and a shooting pain down my left arm, and the inside. My heart sometimes beats very slowly and i get scared if it is fast or slow. But these ectopics that i am getting at the moment are very hard and big and when i breath a big breath right in, lungs expanded to full capacity, then WHAM, they get me big time. I have had this occasionally before but not like this. I am also having a lot of what i think are PVC's tonight too, i can feel that the beat is a bit quicker than normal but it doesn't bang so much in my chest as usual.
I know i am not on my own with this, but it is horrible.x

susiegoo
30-10-07, 10:51
If it keeps happening but with no adverse effects, could you use this as reassurance? Especially if you keep taking the deep breaths to check? Anxiety seems to be able to produce a wide range of annoying and often frightening "symptoms" but I tell myself that I am still here, with no apparent changes or medical problems, which makes me relax a bit.