PDA

View Full Version : Elevated Liver Enzymes

Rosie2727
03-11-20, 14:09
Hi, I’ve suffered with HA for as long as can remember, but have been managing it. However, I recently had a full set of bloods done and everything was ok apart from the liver ALT lever which was 58. I went for a repeat yesterday, 2 weeks later and it’s now 67. I am have a follow up conversation with a nurse practitioner booked in but I am really worried it’s raised again.

I am on statins, HRT and regular take paracetamol and neurofen for tension headaches.

Should I be worried?

Rosie2727
04-11-20, 06:59
Disappointed I haven’t had one reply. It’s made me even more anxious. I don’t think I’ll bother with this forum again.

NoraB
04-11-20, 07:28
Disappointed I haven’t had one reply. It’s made me even more anxious. I don’t think I’ll bother with this forum again.

Hi Rosie,

It's probably the statins causing the increase in liver enzymes..

MRS STRESS ED
04-11-20, 08:51

Hi Rosie l didn't see your post until now, Nora is right certain medication can effect readings this happened to me a while back and it went back to normal mine was linked to my gallbladder try not to overthink it take care xx