PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new

B happy
28-10-07, 16:10
Hello i am a new member and have been reading on the forum i realy thought i was alone so many feelings you have i share my partner says i dont try hard enough to get over it but does he realy think i get up every day wanting to feel scsred of my own shadow if i could do anyting about it i would i would love to get up in the morning and the last 8 years were a dream i cant go up the school icant take my children and my dog to the park i can only go in a shop alone as long as my partner is parked outside i am going to have to log of now but i will be back later to finish telling you about me i just hope someone out there will want to listen to me:bighug:

Nibbles
28-10-07, 21:43
Hi Sadly b and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Believe
28-10-07, 22:01
Hello Sadly b,

Welcome to NMP. Hope you have read the sections on the left. There are lots of great people here and you will get loads of advice.

Stop by the chat room and meet us.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

nomorepanic
28-10-07, 22:28
Hi Sadly

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

yorkylover
28-10-07, 22:33
Hello there and welcome.You will get lots of support here and advise.We all undersatand how you feel and are here for you.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lindalou64
28-10-07, 23:11
Hello Sadly B And Welcome To The Site....linda

trac67
29-10-07, 03:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
29-10-07, 17:17
Hi Sadly B

Welcome to Nmp, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get lots of great advice support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
29-10-07, 20:53
Hello Sadlyb:welcome:to you!

You'll find plenty of help and support here so hope you'll soon be able to put 'not so' in front of your username !

No shortage of people to listen here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

B happy
29-10-07, 20:54
Thank you to all that answered me lt was so nice not to hear dont be so stupid the shop is only down the road the school is only up the hill pull yourself together only you can help yourself all they is make me feel more guilty if that could be possible .I cry most days just wishing i could make it go away but i cant somedays i feel a little stronger than outhers but not not much i am at the end of my teather and am sick of wasting my life i am just pleased i found this forum at least i no this is quite common and that i am not alone i do take medication but doesant help all the time .
Thank you for your help
Sadly b :weep:

Southern_Belle
29-10-07, 23:17
Hi Sadly B,

Welcome to NMP. I know it is difficult for others who don't have anxiety to understand but they don't have to be cruel. You will learn many things on this site and will make friends but most of all get support. Hopefully, this will build up your self esteem and make you stronger as you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

sandlin
30-10-07, 17:07
Welcome sadly

Most of us have felt/feel like you at sometime so ur not alone

Linda xx