PDA

View Full Version : heart flutters ur missed beats

miss motown
28-10-07, 21:45
i dont no why this is happening but for the last couple of nights everytime im about to drop off to sleep i get these flutters in my chest and missed beats my heart seems to be beating very slowely and it frightens the life out of me.ive posted before about the chest pain i still get that and the dizziness but these flutters and missed beats are frightinig the hell out of me does anyone else experiance this if so please post with your experiance and if its the same:wacko:

Believe
28-10-07, 22:10
Hello Ms. Mowtown,

Hope that you are feeling some better. I use to get the flutters as you put it. Would have husband put his hand over my heart so I knew I was ok. The higher the anxiety the worse they were. I went through all the hearts test and got a clean bill of heart.As for the dizzness, that still gets me some days, not as much as before. I just really try to think of something else.

By any chance do your ears ring?? Mine do and it's enough to drive you nuts.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

miss motown
28-10-07, 22:25
Thanks For Your Reply.i Just Want To Say I Couldent Belive It When You Mentioned About The Ringing In The Ears Ive Had This For Quite A Long Time Around 8months It Could Be More I Describe This As A Bizzing In My Ears And Its Worse Of A Night When Everwere Is Quite

TracyL
29-10-07, 00:53
Hi

I also get this ringing in my ears at times. Sometimes i will get it only in one ear. I also get the missed/fluttering/weird heartbeats. I nearly always get them when sitting resting and when i'm in bed. I have come to expect them at these times and my heart never fails to disappoint me lol.

Take care, we're all in this together

Tracy

kate H
29-10-07, 17:16
Hi Miss motown,

Your certainly not alone when it comes to missed heart beats. Mine does it when i am going off to sleep too as its when your body is resting, i lie there and listen to it and wait for the next one and it freaks me out. I have ringing in my ears but thats becuase i have Tinitus but its not connected to the anxiety (well i dont think it is anyway) Unfortunately i dont think there is any cure for missed heart beats, u just have to try and relax (easier said than done i know!) Hope your feeling al ittle more at ease now x