PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

xleax
11-11-20, 10:33
Hello, new one for me today.. not so much panicing today thankfully.. but been suffering with really bad acid reflux/heartburn, yesterday was really bad but i was ok used gaviscon etc anyway tofay i feel abit chest heavy and almost like my chest is hurting/sore/scratchy, also throat right at back like neck. I dont actually feel ill so wondering if this could be from the acid yesterday? I mean it was that bad yesterday i ended up throwing up after my dinner and it was just vile acid.. like eating made it so bad even the full feeling fid make me feel like i had to burp alot and thr acid was bad. Also im so tensed up chest arms etc Im just asking if this is from that or am i getting ill ? I just worry slot as u probably have gathered by now with my posts. I do apologise. Thank you for reading again!

xleax
11-11-20, 14:25
Anyone? Acid reflux that bad ive convinced myself uts heart attack im petrifiedi dont know what to do

molly15
11-11-20, 14:31
Hi I have constant acid reflux in my throat. Sore throat, watery feeling in throat, mucus , sinus pain. Its no fun . It can be due to anxiety . See your doctor and maybe he can give you something that helps .

xleax
11-11-20, 14:59
I think im scared more cos its burning in my chest and throar and ive comvinced myself its heart attack im sat here shaking petrified

Fishmanpa
11-11-20, 15:08
I just worry slot as u probably have gathered by now with my posts.

Maybe you should stick to just one thread as it will clearly illustrate the multitude of almost daily symptoms and very clear patterns of HA.

Positive thoughts

molly15
11-11-20, 15:45
I understand how you feel but you are not having a heart attack. Please speak with your doctor to ease your mind . Burning throat and chest is classic reflux symptoms. You may need some medication to help with this.

xleax
12-11-20, 14:42
Hey my heartburn isnt so bad today.. but im panicing i have my mother in law here which always makes me anxioud anyway i hate people here.. anyway i have that nervous kind of feeling what u normally get in stomache in my chest also kind of like its churning. Im petrified its the warning of a heart attack i cant cope nomore :(