PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

MattBananafone34
13-11-20, 19:39
So I’ve tried my best to take a bit of a break from social media and googling since that has always fueled my health anxiety but came on today and saw the increasing amount of headache posts. I’ve had off and on headaches for almost 2 months now and they have been really annoying. Some days I’m fit and full of energy. Other days I wake up feeling as if I got hit by a truck.

I’ve started to get into meditation and been listening to CBT books and they have been helping a lot because I had no skill sets prior to overthinking this symptom.

Although anxiety may be making these headaches worse, I believe mine are mainly caused by allergies + sinus congestion or even the change in weather. My nostrils are sometimes clogged, there’s always congested feeling in my head, I also hear this pressure in my ears every-time I swallow along with head pressure. I get pain behind my ears sometimes. Also, I get this feeling of being on a rocky boat... not dizziness it’s weird.

My main biggest fear is brain tumor but the symptoms haven’t gotten any worse, they just come and go and sometimes get better. Tylenol usually helps too. A lot of people tell me that brain tumor symptoms are constant and get worse and Tylenol doesn’t help it.

I am slowly getting better with managing this and have started to go out more and exercising. If you are getting headaches and head pressure, you are NOT alone. Just look at the amount of posts on here about the same thing.

Fishmanpa
13-11-20, 23:06
So? (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?240995-What-do-I-do) What do you want us to say? :shrug:

Positive thoughts

MattBananafone34
14-11-20, 03:59
Oh this one wasn’t for reassurance I promise! I found it interesting and comforting knowing I’m not alone in this headache trap and thought people should know the same. And that I found a real love for meditation recently. Don’t be mad this time haha

ankietyjoe
14-11-20, 11:50
I am slowly getting better with managing this and have started to go out more and exercising. If you are getting headaches and head pressure, you are NOT alone. Just look at the amount of posts on here about the same thing.

So? (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?240995-What-do-I-do) What do you want us to say? :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Well done, perhaps?