PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a cancerous tumor under my belly button?

Ryank65
13-11-20, 22:46
I’m a 26 year old healthy male. In august I was running and my belly button started to sting and I had discharge for a couple days with some puss and blood. It went completely away after a week.

A month later in September I had it again with stinging pain around belly button and some discharge except this time I had slight pain when I would urinate. The doctor said it was an infection and gave me antibiotic cream. It went away again after a week.

A month later (current- now in November) the irritation and discharge came back Again in my belly button and the slight stinging when I pee came back. I just went to the doctor and they said they could feel a hard mass underneath my belly button the size of a pea.

What are the odds this is a cyst and what are the odds this is cancer tumor? I have to wait till Monday to meet with a surgeon.

Anyone have any knowledge in this?

Fishmanpa
13-11-20, 23:27
I have my opinion which has been 99.9% accurate through the years and your HA thoughts. I'll bet a Franklin on my opinion ;)

Positive thoughs

Ryank65
14-11-20, 14:59
It’s just concerning cause I got my urine tests back as well and I have no infection, blood, or UTI’s detected in my urine.

I am just freaking out cause this lump is hard and doesn’t really move. It also doesn’t hurt when I press on it and it’s making my urine hurt.

If this was an infected cyst wouldn’t it hurt when I press on it?

NoraB
16-11-20, 06:44
You say cancerous tumours - I'm hearing Blasphemous Rumours (this is how my mind works)

'Doesn't really move' kinda suggests that it does. :unsure:

I don't know what the issue is, but I do know that the scary things we imagine things to be rarely come to pass - it's usually something far more boring.

My GP suspected a deep cyst or some nasty because I couldn't walk or sit down, and it felt like I'd been hoofed up the bum and in my lady bits. I was fast-tracked for a scan. OOH THE DRAMA! (Not really because I was in control of my HA by then and I was more frustrated that I couldn't do anything) anyway, it turned out to be inflammation in my pelvis from sitting on my arse a lot because I have fibromyalgia...:whistles:

Ryank65
19-11-20, 19:09
You say cancerous tumours - I'm hearing Blasphemous Rumours (this is how my mind works)

'Doesn't really move' kinda suggests that it does. :unsure:

I don't know what the issue is, but I do know that the scary things we imagine things to be rarely come to pass - it's usually something far more boring.

My GP suspected a deep cyst or some nasty because I couldn't walk or sit down, and it felt like I'd been hoofed up the bum and in my lady bits. I was fast-tracked for a scan. OOH THE DRAMA! (Not really because I was in control of my HA by then and I was more frustrated that I couldn't do anything) anyway, it turned out to be inflammation in my pelvis from sitting on my arse a lot because I have fibromyalgia...:whistles:

The things is don’t have any pain when I press or feel the lump. My symptom is It feels like my urethra burns, and it’s 24/7. Sometimes it flares up and sometimes it’s mild but it’s been constant for almost 2 weeks now. Urine came back fine no blood no mucus no UTI and no STD. Doctor said yesterday it’s not a hernia. And I have to go for an mri or a cat scan which I’m waiting on to hear which one.

I also have zero wax drive and can’t even get it up. I feel likes when you eat something spicy and go number 2 but this time it’s in the penis.

I’m so worried this is something sinister.

NoraB
20-11-20, 06:36
I’m so worried this is something sinister.

Of course you are, because you have health anxiety.