PDA

View Full Version : propranolol side affects

matt1981
29-10-07, 12:57
I have increased my propranolol from 80 to 160mg a day and they are making me feel really weird! I have periods of calm followed by periods of real anxiety, tremors and almost panic! I just wondered if anyone else has the same problem.

Matt :)

bottleblond
29-10-07, 13:01
Hi Matty,

I think it's pretty normal to feel a bit odd when your meds have been increased!! give it a few more days to settle down, if there is still no change by then, you can always give you GP ring just to be reasured.

good luck

Lisa
xx

deb64
25-11-07, 12:48
hi matt i take them meds but my does is only 30mgs aday was a lower does no good for you mine is not to bad

noonoo
03-05-08, 00:13
Mine are 40mgs (to be taken twice a day). I've only started them this week and noticed a few side effects already. Dizzyness, dry eyes/tiredness, cold hands & feet, hand spasms, feeling like i'm trembling when i'm stood still, and needing the toilet constantly - i'm not sure if that's even one of them.

breakingoutthistime
07-05-08, 16:08
Wow that much only take 10 mg like max four times a day and feel sedated disconnected sluggish sometimes especially in heat.

breakingoutthistime
25-07-08, 12:52
Personally that is alot to take it slows down the heart and really does knock one out should always consider what effect it has.
Only take 20 mg but always feel the need to take more that is for sure.