PDA

View Full Version : What fun activities did you and your family do while in quarantine?

meltedchic
20-11-20, 08:28
Hello everyone,

How's the pandemic treating you? :D

I guess everyone is in the adjustment period since we dont know when will this Covid-19 be over. I encourage everyone to just stay positive. :noangel:
So guys, while in quarantine, what fun activities have you been doing to lighten things up? --- games? hobbies? please share, thanks!

NoraB
21-11-20, 06:56
Well I hoovered the fluff out from underneath the bed yesterday. That was the highlight of my day. :yesyes:

pulisa
21-11-20, 08:08
Well I hoovered the fluff out from underneath the bed yesterday. That was the highlight of my day. :yesyes:

Blimey! I've no idea what's under my bed because I haven't looked for years! Kim and Aggie would have a fit at my slovenly behaviour!:D

Lolalee1
21-11-20, 09:35
A family that “plays” together stays together :winks:a lot of that during lockdown I reckon.

Solarbind
01-12-20, 03:55
Hello everyone,

How's the pandemic treating you? :D

I guess everyone is in the adjustment period since we dont know when will this Covid-19 be over. I encourage everyone to just stay positive. :noangel:
So guys, while in quarantine, what fun activities have you been doing to lighten things up? --- games? hobbies? please share, thanks!

Hey! Being in the quarantine, our family did a lot of new things together, especially with my kids. My wife learn to love plants and beginning to hoard them :whistles:.
Then 3x a week, we do music - well I teach my kids to play the guitar. It is so happy to see that the whole family is enjoying despite of the lockdown.

I wanted to share an article that would give ideas to some who will bump into this thread - on how to enjoy and make the lockdown a fun one (http://dadvsspawn.com/indoor-activities-dads-can-do-with-kids-during-quarantine/)

Ciao!

Lencoboy
01-12-20, 10:16
Hey! Being in the quarantine, our family did a lot of new things together, especially with my kids. My wife learn to love plants and beginning to hoard them :whistles:.
Then 3x a week, we do music - well I teach my kids to play the guitar. It is so happy to see that the whole family is enjoying despite of the lockdown.

I wanted to share an article that would give ideas to some who will bump into this thread - on how to enjoy and make the lockdown a fun one (http://dadvsspawn.com/indoor-activities-dads-can-do-with-kids-during-quarantine/)

Ciao!

That's really great.

I read somewhere that sales of musical instruments, especially guitars and keyboards have been going through the roof this year.

And push bikes even more so.

meltedchic
09-12-20, 03:49

Hahaha that is a very good highlight @NoraB. And was it satisfying? :yesyes:

Blimey! I've no idea what's under my bed because I haven't looked for years! Kim and Aggie would have a fit at my slovenly behaviour!:D
Hahaha you should try, it may give spark :roflmao:

A family that “plays” together stays together :winks:a lot of that during lockdown I reckon.

Yes exactly! This pandemic pave us the way to be closer to our family even with our differences. :noangel:

Ciao!

That is a good read dude! After reading it, I started to search games for my the family. And I bought a Clue clue board games, we enjoyed being detectives. It gives spark to the neurons :shades::emot-bulb:;)

It is nice to bond around with music too, but I only sing, kinda weak when it comes to instruments.

That's really great.

I read somewhere that sales of musical instruments, especially guitars and keyboards have been going through the roof this year.

And push bikes even more so.

Yeah right! I saw ads on social media. Actually my daughter asked me to buy her a V8 with mic condenser. She loves to sing like me hahaha.