PDA

View Full Version : Shaking hands, internally shaking, shaky voice

tan235
01-12-20, 23:07
Hey all, does anyone else get this? My body feels like I’ve been lifting weights, my hands are shaking. Particularly noticeable when I type on the computer, my voice feels shaky. I have just been through a pretty rough patch but feel mentally ok so why is my body falling apart? I’m not on medication - so it can’t be that, maybe Parkinson’s? MS? I hate the external shaking hands - it feels horrible like I’m weak... anyone else get this??

tan235
02-12-20, 02:52
Another symptom - I was sitting in the car and it felt like the wind was blowing the car - I kept looking around but there was no wind and then I was leaning on the car outside and it felt like my daughter was rocking the car but she wasn’t - it’s me - my body is doing weird jerks internally, had anyone had that too??? Please help x need some reassurance it’s an anxiety symptom

tan235
02-12-20, 21:16
Anyone?

nomorepanic
02-12-20, 22:00
Could just be anxiety

LittleLionMan
03-12-20, 17:21
I'm having very similar now, my legs are trembling, and I know mine is anxiety.

If you exercise, does the trembling stop afterwards?

tan235
03-12-20, 23:06
I'd have to actually exercise and get back to you - it's starting to annoying me though!

LittleLionMan
04-12-20, 00:12
I've always just took it as a build up of adrenaline.

Shaking and muscles feeling weak is something I get quite often though.

The biggest giveaway is that it comes and goes.

NoraB
04-12-20, 08:56
Hey all, does anyone else get this? My body feels like I’ve been lifting weights, my hands are shaking. Particularly noticeable when I type on the computer, my voice feels shaky. I have just been through a pretty rough patch but feel mentally ok so why is my body falling apart? I’m not on medication - so it can’t be that, maybe Parkinson’s? MS? I hate the external shaking hands - it feels horrible like I’m weak... anyone else get this??

Sounds like hyperstimulation symptoms caused by your raging case of health anxiety Tan.

tan235
07-12-20, 04:29
Yeah I think you're all on the case, its' anxiety but how - as an anxious overly paranoid mind do you stop the constant thoughts that it's something else, it becomes a damaging spiral especially when I feel good, like today - yet my hands are solidly shaking - I Know it's not parkinsons or ALS I know that they don't start like this - all due thanks to my rigorous research because I've thought I had both, but how do we stop our mind from focussing on the what if's as that only makes it worse.
I feel like I constantly hve butterflys in my stomach and my hands are constantly shaking!

scaredpt
01-01-21, 21:58
Did you ever figure this out

NGC253
12-09-23, 04:04
I still get it!