PDA

View Full Version : Angina?

rish1818
29-10-07, 21:44
I have had 4 EKG's and 1 Echocardiogram done? All are normal. Is this evidence enough to suggest that i do not have angina? Furthermore, I have been diagnosed with panic disorder. but somehow im just so scared that I have angina and will have a heart attack. Am i normal? Do i have Angina? What should i do? Some1 please help

jodie
29-10-07, 21:54
hi rish

i am sure that the ecg would of shown if you did have angina or the doc would of looked into it more .
i think with having the panic we tend to stress more and think the worst hun if you have had tests on your heart then i am sure you will be ok and yes you are normal hun have you got help with the panic ?

jodie x

rish1818
30-10-07, 02:20
thanks jodie:)
yes i am on klonopin i take .50 mg before i sleep..
just went to the hospital and got ANOTHER ecg done!
God! why wont this just go away !

rish1818
30-10-07, 02:21
Does anyone else have an obssessive fear that there is something wrong about their health? As mentioned earlier, I have had about 4 EKG's done, 1 2-D Echo of my heart done, a lot of blood tests which indicate that everything is normal. But i cannot seem to shake off the concern that there is something very wrong with my health and I experience feelings of dizziness, chest pains etc. This happens even when I am not undergoing a "panic atack". All of these feelings persist for a while. Sometimes for a few hours. I dont know what I am going through. Would really appreciate it if you guys could tell me if you go through similar things. I.e. an obsessive feeling that something is wrong with my health and spells of dizziness, choking, and chest pains

TracyL
30-10-07, 04:00
Howdie Rish

Yes I am the same as you. I am going through a really bad patch of ectopic beats. They have been constant for approx 3 weeks. I had a 24 hour monitor, ekg etc. Doctor said all well but i still don't believe them. Its so frustrating, drives me insane.

Just wanted to say you're not alone

take care
Tracy