PDA

View Full Version : Scratched by a random cat

emmc
07-12-20, 15:26
There’s a cat from somewhere On my street, I llive in the uk that I see and have stupidly been petting and feeding. Well today I was feeding and it just randomly scratched me through my jeans and it did bleed. It’s only little and I jusr washed it and put antiseptic on it but now I’m scared I’ll catch some type of disease from it or rabies. I’m pretty sure it’s a house cat of someone’s there’s two of them but now I’m spiralling that it’s some random stray cat and I’m going to get rabies

nomorepanic
07-12-20, 16:04
You can't get rabies here.

nomorepanic
07-12-20, 16:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

emmc
07-12-20, 23:25
You can't get rabies here.
What about cat scratch fever though I’m not sure how common it is here I don’t want to look it up. I’m really worried about it because I’m not sure who’s cat it even is but I know strays aren’t that common in England

Fishmanpa
07-12-20, 23:36
What about cat scratch fever though

https://media.giphy.com/media/2wiuzW1VnpiZG/giphy.gif

Do dah do dah! ;)

Positive thoughts

NoraB
08-12-20, 10:38
What about cat scratch fever though

That was on my Axe Attack LP. :D

nomorepanic
08-12-20, 10:55
Did you google cat scratch fever as I have never even heard of it

Lolalee1
09-12-20, 08:53
That was on my Axe Attack LP. :D

It was also on a Motörhead album.:D

NoraB
09-12-20, 09:22
It was also on a Motörhead album.:D

I remember when Motorhead played at Port Vale in 81 at the Heavy Metal Holocaust Festival. We'd moved away in the April but I was back in Burslem to see a mate and we could hear it all LOUD and clear lol. The residents were moaning their bags off lol - so much so that it nearly didn't happen at all. :whistles:

Apparently a very young Lars Ulrich (16) was there to see Motorhead too.

Lemmy was born in the Mother town, like me. :yesyes:

Lolalee1
09-12-20, 09:40
Oh I love Metallica:yesyes:I went to their concert in Melbourne and the Apollo Theatre in Harlem,bloody brilliant.
I took Anthony Kiedis from the chili peppers for a ride around Sydney and shared a smoke :winks:

NoraB
09-12-20, 09:50
Oh I love Metallica

I played a lot of Metallica when I was pregnant with my youngest. Some women play lullabies to their unborn babies - it was Metallica's 'One' with me lol :yesyes:

One of my boys is a rocker - the middle one. He's seen Guns and Roses (he has one of Slash' guitar picks) a few times and AC/DC. 1/3 will do for now. :yesyes:

I took Anthony Kiedis from the chili peppers for a ride around Sydney and shared a smoke :winks:

Awesome!! :shades:

Lolalee1
09-12-20, 10:01
Axel looks weird after all the work on his mug.
Lullabies are for pussies lol.
Good ol’ Acca Dacca still going strong,their concerts are the best:yesyes:

Oh your son is a Rocker that’s great and a pick from Slash I would hang on to that:D
He is a bit of a spunk under that hair,hat and sunglasses I couldn’t stop staring at him when I was invited backstage in Sydney,what a wild weekend I had.:noangel:

NoraB
10-12-20, 06:41
Axel looks weird after all the work on his mug.

He's starting to look a bit 'Mickey Rourke' lol

Good ol’ Acca Dacca still going strong,their concerts are the best:yesyes:

I've never seen them in concert. Would love to - even with the awesome Malcom Young missing - I had a massive crush on him back in the day.

My mum hated AC/DC because she was trying very hard to make me more 'ladylike' and I was strolling around in my For Those Who Want to Rock t shirt and jeans ha ha.

Oh your son is a Rocker that’s great and a pick from Slash I would hang on to that:D

Yep. He plays the guitar himself - goes gigs in pubs and all that. All self-taught. :yesyes:

He is a bit of a spunk under that hair,hat and sunglasses I couldn’t stop staring at him when I was invited backstage in Sydney,what a wild weekend I had.:noangel:

You jammy sod! How did you manage that? :ohmy:

Closest I ever got was Kirk Brandon (SOD) signing my fag packet and my mother threw it away thinking it was rubbish! :lac:

Lolalee1
12-12-20, 11:24
It’s not what you know it’s who you know:yesyes:
My cousin Lachlan knows Slash so I got a pass backstage and spent the weekend on the turps lol.
The ol’fag packets come in handy for autographs my sister has quite a collection she has all the Rolling Stones autographs and went over and stayed at Charlie Watts estate his wife and Anna rode horses.

Beware when they open international travel I will be over and shout you some tatt’s :D