PDA

View Full Version : Getting Results tomorrow

utrocket09
09-12-20, 19:12
So my dad had a laryngoscope done last week for what his doc called suspicious spots in his larynex. He gets his results tomorrow to see if he has head and neck cancer. Hoping everything turns out okay. Unlike most people here, my dad may actually have cancer and it sucks.

pulisa
09-12-20, 19:59
So my dad had a laryngoscope done last week for what his doc called suspicious spots in his larynex. He gets his results tomorrow to see if he has head and neck cancer. Hoping everything turns out okay. Unlike most people here, my dad may actually have cancer and it sucks.

You have every right to be angry....I really hope there is good news tomorrow.

I know words don't help but I sincerely hope that your worst fears are proved wrong. Please let us know what the results are and I'm sure FMP will have some expert advice for you as you endure that agonising wait for news.

LouiseAndy
10-12-20, 00:11
Thinking of both your dad and you during this time xx

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Kuraimoar
10-12-20, 19:27
My dad had something similar. I was precancerous but they removed it without issue and he has not had any problems since. Hoping for a similar outcome for you as well.

Fishmanpa
10-12-20, 19:28
Sending...

Positive thoughts

utrocket09
11-12-20, 00:36
Well no results today. They sent it to Mayo Clinic for review since the results here are incunclusive. He had another quick office scope and he is healing well with no issues with follow up in 3 weeks. If they get results they will call.

pulisa
11-12-20, 08:31
I'm so sorry you have yet more waiting to endure and hope the second opinion comes through quickly from the Mayo.

utrocket09
21-12-20, 14:38
Just an update...my dad found out this morning he does indeed have cancer.

glassgirlw
21-12-20, 16:25

Im sorry to hear this. Will send positive thoughts and prayers that it’s been caught early and can be treated.

Fishmanpa
21-12-20, 16:30
Sorry to hear this :( Been there and done it. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.

Positive thoughts

BlueIris
21-12-20, 16:45
I'm so very sorry.

pulisa
21-12-20, 18:09
I'm very sorry too. You must feel so angry..

Please take up Fishmanpa on his offer of help and support?

NoraB
22-12-20, 05:44

Very sorry to hear this.

Scass
22-12-20, 06:24
Really sorry to hear this. We are here if you need us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk