PDA

View Full Version : Question to US people. What's the channel NewsMax about?

WiredIncorrectly
11-12-20, 14:34
I see people sharing videos from a Youtube channel called NewsMax. I'm interested to know more information on this channel.

Are they far right wing? Are the conspiracy? I did briefly check the channel out but as it's US related stuff I only watched a couple of minutes of one of their videos.

Look forward to any replies.

Thank you :)

WiredIncorrectly
11-12-20, 14:54
I just learned it's a cable channel. My bad.

.Poppy.
11-12-20, 15:04
US person and I have never heard of that channel before - but I don't get cable.

Pamplemousse
11-12-20, 15:11
I think you can get the gist of it from this news link:

https://www.reuters.com/article/media-conservative-idUSKBN28K17S

WiredIncorrectly
11-12-20, 15:14
I think you can get the gist of it from this news link:

https://www.reuters.com/article/media-conservative-idUSKBN28K17S

Ah, Trump is behind it. I'm very surprised that's allowed. He's now able to paint his narrative. He's doing exactly what he said the "fake news" media do. Am I on the right tracks there?

Thanks for that Pamplemousse.

WiredIncorrectly
11-12-20, 15:18
My post count now says 1337. Being a hacker that's significant. It means "leet", which means "very skilled hacker". Wooop.

.Poppy.
11-12-20, 18:37
Ah, Trump is behind it. I'm very surprised that's allowed. He's now able to paint his narrative. He's doing exactly what he said the "fake news" media do. Am I on the right tracks there?

Thanks for that Pamplemousse.

Freedom of speech and all that. Besides, what else is new? He's done a lot of things that many of us thought were illegal with little to no repercussions.

Fishmanpa
11-12-20, 19:06
Right wing conspiracy promotion (.) period.

FMP

WiredIncorrectly
11-12-20, 19:31
Right wing conspiracy promotion (.) period.

FMP

It's getting to the point now where I'm starting to think humans don't deserve freedom of speech. Such depressing times. People will actually believe the stuff they're saying too. It was somebody that told me about it today, and he's the type to follow anything he reads, so I was instantly suspicious.

WiredIncorrectly
11-12-20, 19:35
Freedom of speech and all that. Besides, what else is new? He's done a lot of things that many of us thought were illegal with little to no repercussions.

I can't believe he's still in office. Didn't Mugabe do this?

Noivous
10-03-21, 15:40
I don't even know where to begin on this one. Trump is behind Newsmax? What?!

Next thing you know you'll be claiming Q is going to attack DC.

Not you Wired.

Lolalee1
11-03-21, 10:34
No N, I heard:winks:he is doing his homework on Newsmax,he puts his 2 bobs worth of drivel in but that’s about it.
He has made up with RM and will most likely join FOX,just a bit of goss.

Noivous
11-03-21, 12:01
You heard? Who from...Q?

Neither Fox nor Newsmax is a friend of President Truth. I don't watch either one. A few of my fellow good Americans were promoting Newsmax to me. I told them beware they're not conservative outlets and don't like Trump. I started pointing things out to them. They have since come around to the right way of thinking.:winks:

Noivous
11-03-21, 13:11
I will add though, LOLa. I wouldn't be surprised to see President Trump wind up on any outlet including either of those two with his own gig. He is fearless after all and intimidated by no one. He'd have to have total journalistic freedom and a boatload of cash of course. We will see.

Lolalee1
12-03-21, 09:12
No N, I didn’t hear that from Q.. I heard it from Antifa :yesyes: