PDA

View Full Version : Something new to my panic attacks

orlando
30-10-07, 21:04
Hello, this is my first post.
I have suffered from panic attacks since 2004, palpatations, breathlessness, nausea etc. However more recently (last three months) I have added dizziness, clogged up feeling in the ears and ringing in my ears.
Does anyone else suffer from these symptoms when having panic attacks?

Believe
30-10-07, 21:07
Hello Orlando,

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Yes those are both anxiety and panic related. Check out the sections on the left side of forum. There's some great things there to read.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

nomorepanic
30-10-07, 21:09
Hi and :welcome:

All very common yes.

These threads may help you....

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784

orlando
30-10-07, 21:23
Nicola

Thank you.

Reassuring to know these new symptoms are part of the same problem, though I am disappointed that I have them. A sign perhaps that my attacks are getting worse?

Thanks - the links are helpful.

miss motown
30-10-07, 22:18
Hi Hun And Welcome To Nmp,the Dreaded Anxiety And Pa,s Ive Also Suffered For So Long Something New Is Added Everyday The Last One Is The Ringing In My Ears Ive Had This For Some Months And Its Never Gone I Have It Now As Im Typing And Its Soooo Annoying The Dizziness Drives U Mad Along With All The Other Unwanted Symptoms Like Chest Pain Heart Flutters Joint Pain Blured Vision The List Is Endless.last Year I Spent More Time In A&e Than Wot I Did At Home I Was A Regular Visitor Ha Dam Anxiety Ay I Wouldent Be Without It Ha

susiegoo
03-11-07, 23:54
Don't look at this as acquiring more symptoms :) What I find is that as I have overcome some symptoms of panic and no longer have them, I seem to pick up different ones but which are less severe and worrying. It's almost as though I can't let go of the complaint but as I learn to deal with it a little more as time goes by. For example I don't get the heavy chest feeling, but I do often now have a lump in the throat feeling, but I don't find this as worrying and of course I don't feel as though it's life threatening. The more I find out and the more informed I become, the less hold anxiety is having on me. It sure hasn't gone away for good, but here's hoping.