PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

bryguy371
30-10-07, 23:48
Wuts up everyone I just searched for anxiety and came up with this site. Im 20 years old and working on my 2 year college degree(i hate college and have add as well by the way). I have had anxiety mostly my whole entire life. I can remember back to about 6th grade I have had anxiety. I just recently started taking paxil and besides my sex drive goin into shit, this shit is a true miracle to me.
I am a very go getting all around nice guy, and i love sports. But with my anxiety my whoel life I have been worried about what people think about me, and that people dont like me. I really started to get down on myself in my younger years in middle school, and thats when my anxiety took off. As i mentioned earlier I have ADD and for any of you in here that have ADD lemme tell you school is not for you, unless you pop a couple ritolins. My whole life though I was always worried what people thought of me, because honestly many guys were jealous of me because I was always a great looking skinny italian guy with a real nice build ( trying not to be cocky) and I would come to the party and all of their chicks would dig me. Im honestly not lying here and being as honest as possible. I struggled through school and my mother tried making me into something I was not (she was a doctor, and my father is the total opposite, in fact I am pretty much a clone of my father.) My father is a hardworking, athletic person and a tough son of a bitch. I always got into trouble in school and was labled a dirtbag because I liked hangin out with other gangster/ trouble makers because I was just trying to be myself. My mother on the other hand knew I was like this, and her smart self (Dr.Mother) would always tell me that what would god want, and that your gonna waste your life if you dont go to college. I soon listened to her because she is my mother and realized that i was a f**k up,( even though now im very successful, good looking, everyone loves me, because I act myself and im not fake like some of these other mother f**kers.) Yeh sometimes im a f**king nutjob but thats okay thats just who I am. Many guys always were jealous because all these girls loved me, and I was picked on alot because I wanted to make friends with the smart and successful and in crowd, but deep down it feeled f**kin good to sell weed and be the bad boy. Between school and caring too much what other guys and girls thought about me i started to build up extreme anxiety around 7th grade, this is when it finally took a grasp of me. I became real down in myself for most of high school, and stopped playing baseball and basketball because I had no confidence anymore, I beleived the media and what the rest of the world had to f**king say, that if you dont go to college and you have sex and want to become tony montana one day you suck at life. So I tried to change all that and that built my anxiety up even more because I soon tried to be someone who i was not, I lost all my gangsta friends and tried to change my life to become another goody f**kin two shoes. Well that didnt work out at all. Anxiety grew and grew and grew throughout high school and reached a point where i was like afraid of people because i thought they were too intimidated by my personality, and my bad boy appearence. I tried to hard to be the good boy that gets through school, and "Do what god would want me to do."
You guys probably get the general life story of mine. I now am getting out of college because I cant focus and I am the fun/ class clown/good lookin guy who all the girls like/ and Ive noticed by being myself everyone likes me now, even the preppy goody two shoes fagats that are jealous. But I have found myself and this is who I am. I am a go getter, and I am very very smart even though what I have typed doesn't sound like it at all. Paxil has given me a boost to find myself finally and now I feel like I have finally found myself and began my life. Im just telling everyone Out there BE YOUR f**kING SELF SEARCH DEEP INSIDE OF YOUR MINDS AND SOULS even if your scared of what you are. Who you are is who you are and dont let anyone ever change that. By being confident and not worrying everyone will like you and you will be very successful in life.

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

bryguy371
30-10-07, 23:53
By the way my anxiety shot off when I smoked weed one night I had the worst panic attack in like 9th grade

groovygranny
31-10-07, 00:09
Hello bryguy371 :welcome:to you!

It would help us greatly if you could break your text up into paragraphs, as this would make it a lot easier to read - and people would not then risk missing the details of your post.:yesyes:

The auto-filter has sorted the other issue out lol !!:shades:

You do seem to have had a rather rough ride, but it's encouraging you can be yourself and don't feel the need to 'pretend'.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of help, support and good advice here - and hopefully make some new friends too!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Southern_Belle
31-10-07, 00:34
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. I'm glad that Paxil is helping you be yourself. You will find that this site will give tons of support.

Laura

chucklehound
31-10-07, 08:08
Hi and welcome to nmp

Lindalou64
31-10-07, 13:01
HELLO BRYGUY AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM...GLAD THE PAXIL IS WORKING FOR YOU...WISH YA THE BEST...LINDA

trac67
31-10-07, 14:21
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
31-10-07, 14:55
Hi bryguy371 and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Would you mind toning the language down as your post set off the filter and we have some young members here. Thanks.

Take care,

Mike :)

nanny
31-10-07, 15:28
:emot-wave: welcome to NMP

:secret: p.s i'm curious as to whether you ever had a second GO at that weed
or did you give it up as a bad job:blush:

nomorepanic
31-10-07, 16:06
Hi and :welcome:

Lovely to see here you but please keep the language a bit cleaner - thanks a lot.

Hope we can be of some help.

Believe
31-10-07, 16:11
Welcome abroad. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

honeybee3939
31-10-07, 18:42
Hi bry

Just wanted to welcome you to NMP too, its lovely to see you here.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx