PDA

View Full Version : Pain when breathing. Trapped wind or GERD?

THoltz
13-12-20, 18:42
Hello everyone

So yesterday i noticed that I had pain when breathing. The pain shifted from my right breast to my left rib to my rib now it is back to my right breast. I have also noticed that I have been burping a lot too especially

The pain has me somewhat worried it could be something more serious but I recently had a good annual physical back in August and my EKG was good and my total cholesterol was 150.

I suspect this could be trapped wind, or maybe GERD. I also suspect I have IBS but I control it via my diet.

Does anyone else have this issue?

glassgirlw
13-12-20, 18:51
Happens to me sometimes, it’s always just trapped wind. Heating pads or warm soaks in the bath sometimes help to alleviate it.

THoltz
13-12-20, 19:06
Happens to me sometimes, it’s always just trapped wind. Heating pads or warm soaks in the bath sometimes help to alleviate it.

I will try drinking warm tea to see if that helps. I have been burping a ton today. I wonder how much wind I have lol

glassgirlw
13-12-20, 19:20
Be careful drinking too much to quickly lol. I’ve been guilty of actually ingesting even more air when doing that and making the problem worse :roflmao:

jojo2316
13-12-20, 21:53
I have definitely had this many times . It very much sounds like gerd or trapped wind