PDA

View Full Version : painfull ectopics

molly36
01-11-07, 14:36
hi there wondering if any 1 gets a sharp twinge in chest with ectopics sometimes thank you molly x

Elly 2
01-11-07, 15:56
Hi Molly, yes I get that too, have been told by docs that it's normal and nothing to worry about but I am out of my mind with worry. Have had ECG's etc and all are normal but it doesn't make me feel any better. Hope you feel better soon, keep me posted, am thinking about you
Elly x

nomorepanic
01-11-07, 16:16
Molly

I don't get ectopics but still get sharp chest pains at times.

Piglet
01-11-07, 17:00
I've had them like that in the past too - mostly they are the quiet type but I did have a spell a couple of years ago when they were painful for like a mili-second and that used to bring me up short cos I really didnt like it.

Love Piglet :flowers:

miss motown
01-11-07, 21:59
hi yes the sharp pain is very scairy followed by the flutters and ectopics im so convinced theres something wrong ive just booked online for a bupa check its quite pricey but to put my mind at ease id remortgage my house if i had to ha,but on a serious note i do sympothise with you as i my self and a thousand others have these unwanted chest pain its sooooo annoying

molly36
02-11-07, 16:02
hi there thank you once again for all your replies it really does help.im not on here much as im working all the time and have twins at 4 and 17 year old .but when im on i feel so glad that im not alone and know that this site is here. molly x

Piglet
02-11-07, 17:31
Oh you're never alone with being scared of the heart fluttering and goings on hun. It's what brought me to the site in the first place a couple of years or so ago.

In time you will hopefully lose some of your fear of them - I am nowhere near as bad about them as I used to be. I don't like them but they don't have the power to scare me totally witless like they used to.

Piglet :flowers:

molly36
02-11-07, 18:19
thank you molly x

Neilr1978
02-11-07, 18:44
hi there wondering if any 1 gets a sharp twinge in chest with ectopics sometimes thank you molly x#

yep i get them all the time,try not to worry to much about it....easier said than done i know lol