PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Jassley
01-11-07, 15:01
Hi, Ive just joined the forum today. I live in a little cottage, in a village in Essex and am mum to Jamie 11....whos just started secondary school. Ive joined this forum for 2 reasons.I have suffered with Stress/ Anxiety over the years in varying degrees. In the last 3 years its got bad at times....with heart palpitations, and only 1 panic attack. Had lots of stressful events this year especially.And secondly, i am 6 months into a 12 month course to gain a diploma in hypnotherapy, and at the moment, as part of my coursework, i have to study panic attacks, Stress, Anxiey and phobias. I have read much of the info on this site and found it so informative and helpful and was wondering if any of you found hypnotherapy helpful or was it no help to you ?
:)

nomorepanic
01-11-07, 16:13
Hi Jassley

:welcome: aboard.

I have had Hypnotherapy - you can read about my experience on the website page on the left.

Hope we can be of some help.

bottleblond
01-11-07, 16:28
Hi Jassley,

WELCOME to NMP. I hope you enjoy the site as much as i do.

Love Lisa
xxx:D

belle
01-11-07, 16:46
Hi and welcome to you :)

x

trac67
01-11-07, 17:50
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

groovygranny
01-11-07, 18:56
Hello Jassley:welcome:to you!

I haven't had hypnotherapy, but many here have so you'll not be short on some replies to your post !!

Just wanted to say 'Hi' and pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
01-11-07, 22:24
Hi Jassley and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Jassley
02-11-07, 08:22
Wow,
What a lovely hello from you all. Thanx. Looking forward to chattting with everyone :) :) Ill have a look at the page you mentioned Nicola. Thanx:)

JulieAs45
02-11-07, 10:14
Hi Jassley,

Welcome to NMP from a fellow Essex girl! :yesyes:

I suffer from panic attacks and health anx although this has got a lot better lately. I did have hypnotherapy a couple of years ago but unfortunately it wasn't any help to me. It was in a group session which I found really stressful, could never really relax enough with other people around to get into it, maybe if it had been a one to one session it may have been different and more beneficial, but in my experience hypnotherapy didn't work.

Take care and enjoy the site.
Julie
:flowers:

manmoor
02-11-07, 11:04
Hi Jassley,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
02-11-07, 23:31
HELLO JASSLEY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE........LINDA