PDA

View Full Version : QUIRKY (Lisa)

kazzie
01-11-07, 18:31
Hi All:D

I know Lis has semi left but just wondered if anyone has heard from her and how she is doing???:shrug:

Ive got withdrawal symptoms from her daily diary:weep:

If anyone is in touch can they send her my best wishes please???

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

happyone
01-11-07, 18:45
I think she is still popping in and out Kaz hun. Send her a pm and I am sure she will get it.
Happyone
xx

nomorepanic
01-11-07, 22:50
She is still replying to threads Kazz

Quirky
01-11-07, 23:07
Awww Kaz bless you mate :hugs:

What a sweetie you are :flowers:

But really you miss my waffle? :ohmy: Actually you are not the first that said that which has surprised me :ohmy: . Off to Quirks anonymous for you eh to get help with this addiction :lisa:

Anyway mate I haven't left NMP, I have simply deleted my massive 337 page post a few days ago! I am going to try and manage without a daily post for now to see if it helps me as I felt I was getting obsessive about posting and that dwelling on my health problems wasn't maybe helping me. I have posted daily for over 2 years so felt it was time to maybe take a break from doing so - and to give everyone who is sick of my rants a break lol.

I do miss catching up with you all though and the social side of it.

I am doing ok anyway, thanks for asking :) Still got the usual problems but I am coping ok.

I may start another post in time or I may not, will see how I go, but at least I know I can if I want to anytime. I actually feel quite liberated that I can cope alone now without having to run here and post every last worry/symptom now like I used to :yesyes: I did feel a bit lost the first day I deleted my post but as each day passes I am getting stronger and more confident of my own abilities again! It's nice to feel I coped with something on my own or reassured myself of something without running for advice. Yet I know I can post if I need to anyway.

I also now know I am not addicted to NMP and posting like I thought, it was simply a habit I had got into of posting so much.

I do sometimes wish I had some support when I struggle but at the end of the day I think it's good for me to take charge of myself a bit.

In the meantime I will probably still pop in and out of here as usual, I may have a day or a few days of not being here now and then but I don't plan to leave totally. I have some good friends here after all and don't want to leave them :)

I will pm you my email address to so we can keep in touch that way too, so if you ever want you can contact me.

Thanks for caring, has made my day :flowers:

Lisa x

kazzie
01-11-07, 23:26
How lovely to hear from you Lis:D

Sorry I dident think you were around :ohmy:

Im so pleased that you are ok:yesyes:

It would be lovely to have your email so I can say hi from time to time:yesyes:

Glad things are on the up:yesyes:

Right wheres that number for Quirks An On!!!!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Quirky
01-11-07, 23:32
Sorry I didnt think you were around :ohmy:

Sorry but you don't all get rid of me that easily :ohmy: :winks: Knowing me I will be posting again as soon as I have a major worrying spell again anyway! :blush:

Thanks though Kaz, glad someone missed me :flowers:

Have pm'd you my email address, at least I pm'd it to someone, I hope it was you lol.

As for Quirks anonymous - well I'd avoid that if you can, they make you do some very weird stuff there! :ohmy: lol

Catch you again soon mate :hugs:

Lisa x

Karen
02-11-07, 02:00
Lisa - I miss you here too sis :hugs: I do understand your reasons for not having a daily thread.

I know we will keep in touch :hugs:

Karen xx

Piglet
02-11-07, 11:24
I think it was a very sound decision Lisa and a really very very positive step forwards!!!:yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Quirky
02-11-07, 14:36
Thanks Karen :hugs: Yes we will definitely keep in touch :yesyes: I'll still be popping in here to see how you are too.

Piglet - Thanks :hugs: I saw my doctor this afternoon to get a form filled in and even she noticed how much better I seem in myself today, said I'm the best she has seen me for ages :yesyes: Mind you I do have a happy spell most years around now as I love autumn so much lol.

Thanks everyone :flowers:

Lisa x

lilibet
14-06-08, 15:39
Hi all

I have just realised that we havent heard off quirky (lisa) in months. Has anyone got any news?

Love lilibet x x x

Under~The~Stars
14-06-08, 17:56
I was actually thinking the same thing yesterday! How strange! The last couple of days have been quite reflective for me... Was thinking of sending a couple of pm's to people, Lisa being one of them :)

If you ever read this Lis, I hope things are going well for you :flowers: Still think about you :hugs:

Lou xx

happyone
14-06-08, 18:46
I will pass on your thoughts.
Happyone
xx

kazzie
14-06-08, 21:01
Im still in touch with Lis and she is ok:yesyes:

I think she has decided to leave NMP for the time being at least

But last time I heard from her she was okies

Kaz x:hugs:

lilibet
14-06-08, 21:33
Dear all

It was strange as today I was sitting here reading a post and I just thought of her but couldnt remember her name so went back to last summer to find her posts!!!!! Thanks for replying.

Love lilibet x x x

kazzie
14-06-08, 22:16
Ive just had a chat to Lis via e mail:D

She is fine and happy she is remembered here:D

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Piglet
14-06-08, 23:22
Yep I too hear from Lisa most days and I'm sure she will be very touched to know people miss her.

Piglet :flowers:

debera
15-06-08, 13:11
hi lisa
glad you are doing well
love debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Under~The~Stars
15-06-08, 13:29
Ive just had a chat to Lis via e mail:D

She is fine and happy she is remembered here:D

:yesyes:

Yep I too hear from Lisa most days and I'm sure she will be very touched to know people miss her.

:hugs: