PDA

View Full Version : inspiration for you guys

fretty freda
01-11-07, 22:05
hiya people i faced my worst fear tonight i went back to work after being off sick for 5 weeks i cant tell you how pleased i am with myself

i have had sleepless nights for the last 5 weeks worrying about work none stop and i was very very scared of having a panic attack when i returned

i have been so so anxious all day but tonight i have faced my fear

three things enabled me to do this and i know all you guys have it in you to suceed

1/ all your advice and support i would like to thank you for being my tower of strength you have been the best and helped me more than my 110 pound an hour sessions at the priory hospital

2/ my doctor gave me 20mg of propranolol to take for tonight and i took them an hour before i set off for work and i tell you I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE i had no churning stumach ,no shakes, no waves of panic and fear and generally felt chilled out.

3/ i was determined not to let that little b******d called anxiety drag me down

thankyou all once again and for anyone who cant see a way out i promise you their is because 3 , 4 and 5 weeks ago i couldnt get out of bed or leave the house i had hit rock bottom and now i see the light at the end of the tunnel

please feel free to ask me any questions and ill try my best to give you the best advice i can to help you regain confidence xxxxxxxxxxxx x:) :hugs:

nomorepanic
01-11-07, 22:10
Awww Gill

That is such fab news :yesyes: :yesyes:

A HUGE well done to you.

Way to go!!!

jodie
01-11-07, 22:17
:yesyes: :yesyes: well done gill:yesyes: :yesyes:

jodie xx

mirry
01-11-07, 22:18
:yesyes: well done , doesnt it feel great :winks: .

fretty freda
01-11-07, 22:33
thankyou just hope i can keep up the good work i dont want my confidence to slip now xxxx

fretty freda
01-11-07, 23:33
i hope i inspire others to keep going xxx

fretty freda
02-11-07, 13:03
i am still so happy with myself i dont want my thread to get lost at the bottom of the pile xxxxxxxxx

B happy
03-11-07, 14:14
thanks for the post i hope it happens to me oneday i cant see it but here hoping if you can you have given me hope that i can .
sadly b
welldone:D :D

Nibbles
04-11-07, 13:41
:yesyes: Well done Gill! :yesyes:

I know how nervous you were about going back to work but even so you faced your fears which is fantastic!

Take care,

Mike :)

angiebaby
04-11-07, 14:06
Well done to you. You have done so very well in going back and managing great. I am so pleased for you, and i just hope that in a couple of weeks when i have to go back i can do it too, but i doubt it, lol.x

Pink Princess
04-11-07, 15:40
http://www.cardisland.com/graphics/products/2287/thumbnail/AX5BG7419.jpg

well done gill good for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fretty freda
04-11-07, 23:06
thankyou for congratulating me i couldnt of done it without your support

i have another fear to face tomorrow when i see all the rest of the people who i work with and have a busier day

the other night was very quiet and there was only me my boss and one other girl working tomorrow there is 10 people working arrrrrrrrrr

fretty freda
05-11-07, 12:22
anyone have any advice for me as i am starting to get worked up now xx