PDA

View Full Version : Mouth burning and digestive issues

j2
17-12-20, 16:19
Like most folks, 2020 has not been kind to me. On top of the pandemic, my son had major brain surgery and my mother passed away. I worry everyday about my son and my health anxiety is through the roof. I am almost 50 and been dealing with this for decades but I never seem to get any better dealing with it. Lately I have been having burning sensations in my mouth. My lips and mouth seem like they are burning even if I eat nothing hot. My stomach is a mess with bloating, nausea and diarrhea. I am also dealing with what my doctor calls "slow" kidneys. My list of fears is long and growing. The blood test I recently had, had no other problems besides the "slow" kidney function.

Basically I am mess and just wanted to "talk" with others who can empathize and not judge.

bless you all,
J2

BlueIris
17-12-20, 16:26
Anybody would be feeling stressed and poorly after what you've been through this year. Please don't be hard on yourself? Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

ScaredCaz
17-12-20, 16:59
Hi J2

So sorry you’re going through this HA as well

I can’t relate to burning mouth and stomach issues I am pretty confident it’s anxiety messing up our stomachs and drawing our attention to the sensation in our mouth

I’m so sorry for your loss I lost my mam 12 years ago and that’s when all this started for me

I hope your son is making daily progress and continues to

Be kind to yourself you’ve had a year worse than most even with this pandemic hopefully things will start to look a bit brighter for you soon

Much love xx

j2
17-12-20, 17:31
Thanks for listening and not telling me to "buck up" or just "work" through it.