PDA

View Full Version : Falling Sensation and Pressure in Head

medesis
18-12-20, 16:20
I'm really worried at the moment!! I have a feeling of unsteadiness, not dizziness like vertigo or inner ear problems but like a feeling that I'm unsteady but I never seem to actually stumble or fall, it just feels like I'm going to. This is also accompanied by my head feeling like it is pressurised. It feels like someone has pumped it up with a bicycle pump! There is no pain associated. I spend a lot of time putting my head between my legs and coughing really hard but no pain seems to come so it doesn't sound like intercranial hypertension. However, when I do cough like that the feeling of unsteadiness increases for a bit and then subsides back to its normal level.
The thing that really worries me is that this has been getting progressively worse little by little each day. Normally when I have one of my health anxiety things the symptom is there pretty much immediately and stays until it gets bored and goes away then another one will come along (really tiring), but this is different.
Has anyone had the same thing. Obviously its a brain tumour, after all what else could it be? Actually joking aside I'm really scared, can anyone reassure me?:weep:

Medesis

NoraB
19-12-20, 07:24
I spend a lot of time putting my head between my legs and coughing really hard

Why?

jojo2316
19-12-20, 13:55
I have been having this very thing today. A feeling of unsteadiness - and like I may be going to stumble sideways, although I don’t. There is no pain but my head feels weird. Obviously it is a brain tumour!

NoraB
20-12-20, 06:29
A feeling of unsteadiness - and like I may be going to stumble sideways, although I don’t. There is no pain but my head feels weird. Obviously it is a brain tumour!

In that case, I've had a brain tumour for 10 years..

jojo2316
20-12-20, 07:36
In that case, I've had a brain tumour for 10 years..

And I have had one many many times. (Along with a litany of other lethal cancers). Oh the HA brain!

NoraB
20-12-20, 07:44
And I have had one many many times. (Along with a litany of other lethal cancers). Oh the HA brain!

HA is a git for sure, and very, very convincing!