PDA

View Full Version : So Tired of this!!!!

Alisonj
02-11-07, 02:33
I am so tired of having this problem!!!!
One week it will be my heart and blood pressure that I am freaked out about, then I will relax abit and then it will be a stroke or my liver or something else. I cant take it anymore!!!!!! I always google things and find out stuff that scares me even more.
I just want to live normal and be happy!!
The worst is my blood pressure obsession. I am on meds so I check it constantly and if it even goes a tiny bit high I freak out completely and that makes it worse.
How do you guys deal with this?

TracyL
02-11-07, 03:55
Hi Guys

I completely understand where you're coming from. I have suffered like this for many years. I have good times and bad. I'm going through a really bad period at the minute. I'm really worry about my heart and the missed/extra/irregular beats i'm getting virtually non stop. I've had numerous tests etc and been told all benign but i can't stop worry. Especially as I get these things mostly at night and when i'm in bed. I lay there thinking this is it and it makes me so depressed and a feeling of hoplessness.

We have to know though that it will get better and that we're not alone, no matter how much we think we are.

Take care guys and loves and hugs to you.

Tracy