PDA

View Full Version : Have a safe and peaceful Christmas

venusbluejeans
22-12-20, 16:09
Christmas is going to be so different for many this year....Many more people will be spending christmas without their friends and family at a time when we really need to be with them.

NMP will be 'open for business' as usual over the festive period for anyone struggling with their mental health.

The Admins and Moderators of NMP wish you a peaceful and safe Christmas and here's hoping for a more settled and secure 2021.

You CAN do this!!!

In an attempt to make you smile when all around you seems lost.......
(Video not for people with ailurophobia)

https://youtu.be/xo0nhNlT46Q

glassgirlw
22-12-20, 16:54
Merry Christmas to all the admins and members of NMP!! Thanks for all you do!

pulisa
22-12-20, 17:58
Merry Christmas to everyone on here!

Christmas can be a really tough time for many so it's good to know that NMP is always there..Many thanks to all the admins for making that possible x

Carnation
22-12-20, 18:16
Merry Christmas to you Emmz and all moderators and of course to Nicola. xxx

nomorepanic
22-12-20, 20:02
OMG you elf'd me :roflmao:

This Christmas is going to be really hard for me as it is the first christmas not seing my mum since I was born and she is 81 and on her own too.

I have only missed 2 christmas's with my sister and we were all looking forward to a fab christmas together after such a rubbish year.

I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and let's hope we all get through this together.

It is a real struggle when you have mental health problems on top of the Covid situation but let's hope things get better very soon so we can de-stress and get some normality back in our lives.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
22-12-20, 20:35
OMG you elf'd me :roflmao:

Wasn't me :shrug:

Redsmum
22-12-20, 21:03
A Happy, Peaceful & Healthy Christmas to everyone, thanks for always being there.

AntsyVee
22-12-20, 23:39
LOL You too, VBJ!! Next year I want a Chanukah video ;)

NoraB
23-12-20, 06:05
Many thanks to admin for providing this excellent forum in which we get to dump our metaphorical loads. It's therapy, and it's free.

I get to wax lyrical about bottoms and bowel movements so that makes me a happy camper. :shades:

We also have a laugh and occasionally get to see a penis before admin swoop in and delete it. :yesyes:

Merry Christmas Everybody! :bighug1:

pulisa
23-12-20, 07:49
It would be good to have a Rogues Gallery of all those deleted "choice cuts"..Strictly "members" only of course:D

Scass
23-12-20, 08:05
Happy Christmas lovelies.
Many thanks to the forum and mods and wishing us all very happy and healthy holidays and new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoraB
23-12-20, 08:09
It would be good to have a Rogues Gallery of all those deleted "choice cuts"..Strictly "members" only of course:D

I bet admin have them in a zip folder entitled ' Cute cat vids'. *taps nose* :roflmao:

Senior Moment
23-12-20, 08:25
Hello everybody. I am not 'prone' to posting on the forum, although I have been a member for many years. I have been helped tremendously by many members on here, and follow the posts regularly. I would like to wish everyone a peaceful and healthy Christmas albeit it can't be Christmas as we normally would celebrate it I guess. We must keep positive and hope that 2021 is kinder to us all. Stay safe everyone xxx

venusbluejeans
23-12-20, 11:37
LOL You too, VBJ!! Next year I want a Chanukah video ;)

Shhhhh Don't tell Nic... this was the other option...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fencioJ8As&feature=youtu.be

venusbluejeans
23-12-20, 11:39
forum in which we get to dump our metaphorical loads. :shades:

We also have a laugh and occasionally get to see a penis before admin swoop in and delete it. :yesyes:

Some people post their physical loads on here.... have you seen a poop pic yet? or are we too quick deleting them :roflmao:

NoraB
23-12-20, 13:11
Some people post their physical loads on here....

I would have to be on some serious narcotics to be sharing my BMs on here. You should have seen me taking my FIT sample into the receptionist at our surgery - hoodie, baseball cap, mask and sunglasses.:roflmao:

have you seen a poop pic yet? or are we too quick deleting them

No poop pics. Saw a penis as I was tucking into me cornflakes though. :yesyes:

pulisa
23-12-20, 14:15
Can I pass a motion to have some poo pics posted for a Christmas treat?

AntsyVee
23-12-20, 16:07
Shhhhh Don't tell Nic... this was the other option...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fencioJ8As&feature=youtu.be

OMG, I love it!! What Nic doesn't know won't hurt her ;)

nomorepanic
23-12-20, 17:27
Too late I have seen it :winks:

fishman65
23-12-20, 17:28
It would be good to have a Rogues Gallery of all those deleted "choice cuts"..Strictly "members" only of course:DLOL you women are terrible!!

fishman65
23-12-20, 17:31
And yes a 'Safe and happy Christmas' to admin and users :D

NoraB
24-12-20, 11:42
Can I pass a motion to have some poo pics posted for a Christmas treat?

I am in AWE of your pun-ness. :shades:

AntsyVee
24-12-20, 17:17
https://media.houseofcards.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/6/460562.jpg

whispershadow
17-01-21, 14:21
I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that 2021 is a much better year for everyone :)