PDA

View Full Version : Shakey fingers and hands

Worriedalot
22-12-20, 20:18
Feel sick worried about shakeys hands.

When I push/ flatten my fingers out straight they shake from side and sometimes my thumb does too. Just got the shower and it terrible but has calmed down now. Trying not to think it, but I think I have Parkinsons

suttree63
22-12-20, 20:45
Hello there, when the adrenaline is coursing through your veins (i.e. during anxiety) I'd say this is a very noticeable and widespread effect.
In fact ... just stretching my arms out ... mine are doing it now ... plus a tingling in my forearms. As indicated in other recent posts I'm having stress symptons over the last few weeks ... mainly centred around my gut, bloating after every meal and nausea too ... most unpleasant. I drive over a thousand miles a week and in winter hours of dark early morning driving can be taxing on the senses. Are you engaged in any such tasks, any tasks or are you preoccupied/ concerned by other matters ... the stress will manifest itself in all sorts of physical ways.

MagicalSprite
03-01-21, 01:09
I get this. Stress/anxiety definitely causes it. I was trying to take a photo and I kept shaking it loool. Then it calms down, remember that’s a great sign too, try not to worry Xx

Worriedalot
15-01-21, 20:31
Feel sick worried about shakings hands. I am properly falling apart now, cant find anyone posted with similar symptoms

When I push/ flatten my fingers out straight some of my fingers on both hands shake from side and sometimes my thumb does too. Also when I eat the fork shakes, I am waiting for a neurologist appointment but I a am going mad.

Trying not to think it, but I think I have Parkinsons.

nomorepanic
16-01-21, 18:48
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.