PDA

View Full Version : new girl

sunlight
05-02-05, 21:57
[:P] Hi everyone, I'm Kelly and I'll be 20 on the 12th. I live in Niagara Falls (USA) and I've had anxiety since I was about 11. It's been a long road and I know what you are all going through and I hope that we can find the strength (or method) to take our lives back from this.

Joined another anxiety forum a few months back and there was so much negativity that I had to find a more positive one. This one is helpful! I went through about 2 months of heightened anxiety/depression at the end of 2004 after I quit my job and now looking back on it from a clearer state of mind, it was awful. The worst I've been through but after the new year I made a few resolutions to be as strong/hopeful as possible. So far, it seems to be working! [^] Keeping your head up and having faith is a HUGE help! Don't get down on yourself and don't be afraid to start over. As hard as it might be. I'm trying my best, too. Hope the new year is going as good as possible for everyone.

Tracy68
05-02-05, 22:02
Hi Kelly
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find help and support here.
Tracy
x

Karen
05-02-05, 22:06
Hi Kelly

Welcome to the forum. Well done for getting back on track. You sound so very positive and I'm sure you can overcome this.

You will get some good help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
05-02-05, 22:40
Hey Kelly,

Welcome to the site. I hope you do finr support and help here . Also an early Happy Birthday to you.

Did the anxiety cause you to leave your job or did that come afterwards ?
What are you doing with yourself now to keep occupied ?

Your resolutions are good ones - how is it going so far ?

What sort of help have you had with your anxiety previously ?

Stick with us and only share if you want to ...

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

lainey
05-02-05, 22:47
Hi Klly

Welcome to the forum, you sound so positive, keep it up !!
You will find lots of help and support here

Take care

Elaine x

clickaway
05-02-05, 23:44
Welcolme sunlight! What a positive nickname!

I'm new here today also, but there seems to be no shortage of people watching out for us all.

I treat this site as just one more avenue to help me on my way.

I'm glad you have the faith helping you too - that must be a terrific help.

We are here for each other

Ray

seh1980
06-02-05, 00:29
hi Kelly,

Welcome to the site!! I hope that we can all help you out and get to know you better.

Sarah :D

trac67
06-02-05, 04:24
Hi Kelly,
You have the right attitude to your anxiety, being positive you should be really proud of yourself. I hope you continue to be positive and to feel better you are doing well.
Take care
Trace:D

JPF
06-02-05, 09:48
Hi Kelly

Welcome to the forum! Like the others have been saying you have a great positive outlook and attitude and that will help you in a big way dealing with this condition. This forum is also a wonderful place for both information, understanding and support. It's a big help to me and many other people too.

Keep on fighting and don't give up and I'm sure 2005 and every other year will work-out just fine for you!

Good luck and good health

J

FAN
06-02-05, 18:04
hi and welcome im sure you will find the site really helpful

fan x

nomorepanic
06-02-05, 20:50
Hi Kelly

Happy Birthday for this week - I have added your birthday to my list so watch out for a card.

Just wanted to welcome you aboard the site and forum and hope we can be of some help to you.

I have to admit that I haven't looked at many other forums (don't get time) so I hope that ours is doing a better job than the one that you visited that was a bit negative.

We will help you all we can.

Nicola