PDA

View Full Version : Message for Nic and trac!!

nikk_dolittle
02-11-07, 12:56
Hey,

Just wanted to say thank you to you both for all you have done when I couldn’t use this site properly and being there at my down times when I don’t know what to do. For letting me moaning to you really badly and taking things out on you for no reason other then not knowing who’s who and needing to offload at someone and the amount I have upset Trac when I got mad if you wouldn’t be there at the time. I really didn’t mean it at all. Sorry

Nic…thanks you for TRYING to sort my problem with this site over as long as it took to sort. Although I made myself look an idiot while you were telling me to do this and that...but you still helped. I know I annoy you loads but I don’t care about it!!!

Trac…thanks for being here and there. At night mostly when I now it’s not fully safe till I can feel someone is there. Also for all your assurance that you have me loads and loads of. You have made me realise that I can do it and I will do. (Unlike I feel) Thanks also for being there if I need to talk before I go anywhere and telling me all the positives about it.

I really don’t mean any harm to this at all, I don’t mean the way things come out if its bad. Sorry.

OK now I have included you Nic you can do my college work for me like you said you would if I mentioned you in this post! Lol J

Thanks both of you.

Nikk xxxx

trac67
02-11-07, 13:04
Nikki,

Awww you made me well up :blush: your more than welcome honey, and how many times do I have to tell you, you never upset me lol, we all need someone to rant to sometimes.

Im glad it has helped you to start to believe, that more than makes up for all the ranting :yesyes:

You can do this honey, and Im with you every step of the way:hugs:

Lots of love

Trac xxxx

nomorepanic
02-11-07, 19:02
Nikk

Aww thanks - that was a lovely post.:hugs:

Sorry we didn't sort you laptop out completely but it dumfounded both me and Alex!!

You are doing well so stick at it ok and things will come together in time.

With regards to the course work - hmmmm let me think :read: :read: :wistupid:

It makes no sense to me whatsoever and I don't want to ruin your marks :yesyes: