PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like the building is moving/vibrating. Dizzy-could this be MS?

scaredpt
01-01-21, 20:07
Hi all. I am pretty dizzy today due to not sleeping plus having those New Years drinks (I usually do not drink) and today I am feeling like the floor/building is moving or rocking. Of course when I looked it up all it said is to consult a doctor because it could be MS or something and now I’m terrified! Has anyone felt like this because of anxiety? It’s like a feeling of the building shaking

Scass
01-01-21, 20:11
Could it not just be a hangover? Just rest any hydrate I’m sure you’ll feel better tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scaredpt
01-01-21, 20:19
Well it’s weird because I feel like the floor is moving/shaking and I’m worried it’s an “internal tremor”. Maybe I will just try to treat the hangover, I am very alcohol intolerant so this was the first time I’ve drank in months.

nomorepanic
01-01-21, 22:02
You have only had it for one day and admit it was probably the hangover.

Why can't you just see how you feel tomorrow

Yes it is a common anxiety symptom

pav1984
02-01-21, 23:08
Hi all. I am pretty dizzy today due to not sleeping plus having those New Years drinks (I usually do not drink) and today I am feeling like the floor/building is moving or rocking. Of course when I looked it up all it said is to consult a doctor because it could be MS or something and now I’m terrified! Has anyone felt like this because of anxiety? It’s like a feeling of the building shaking

Think logically. Which is more likely.
1) MS a rare neurological disease.
2) Feeling rough after being on a bender?

I'm no doctor but I think a strong coffee, paracetamol and a kebab is needed 😀

NoraB
03-01-21, 08:44
Hi all. I am pretty dizzy today due to not sleeping plus having those New Years drinks (I usually do not drink) and today I am feeling like the floor/building is moving or rocking.

Of course when I looked it up all it said is to consult a doctor because it could be MS or something and now I’m terrified!

It was a hangover cocker. Been there many times. The building has spun round more times than Pete Burns' records (right round baby) and then I've usually thrown up.

No doubt starting to feel more normal now, yes? :yesyes:

caren22
06-01-21, 12:22
Well it’s weird because I feel like the floor is moving/shaking and I’m worried it’s an “internal tremor”. Maybe I will just try to treat the hangover, I am very alcohol intolerant so this was the first time I’ve drank in months.
definitely sounds like a bad case of hangover
I recommend you take some measures against it before you visit a doctor

scaredpt
06-01-21, 15:26
I did feel better for a few days then felt a similar sensation today but not as bad. Very odd

scaredpt
06-01-21, 15:38
Hi all, a few times I’ve felt that the building is moving or shaking slightly. I looked it up and this could be a neurological issue and I’m freaking out. Or could this be anxiety or some type of vitamin issue?

nomorepanic
06-01-21, 16:09
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Lolalee1
07-01-21, 11:03
Hi all, a few times I’ve felt that the building is moving or shaking slightly. I looked it up and this could be a neurological issue and I’m freaking out. Or could this be anxiety or some type of vitamin issue?

Nothing wrong with you it’s anxiety I get the same.
Why bloody Dr Google? He/She will have you dead in months.
Breath!Breath!Breath.:D

jameskauffman
31-08-23, 09:34
In Eastern Europe, non-psychedelia mushrooms (like chaga or lions mane) have recently become popular to remove anything that is not a mental disorder. Try it.