PDA

View Full Version : Brain fog panic

phil06
02-01-21, 20:10
I read something on social media
And felt confusion and had to reread it so my anxiety went into a panic attack. I believe it’s brain fog anxiety? Then a sore head came and I worried it’s serious. Anybody else had this? I have been having lots of panic attacks where I feel fine one min then panic the next?

Scass
02-01-21, 20:21
It does sound like an anxiety attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phil06
02-01-21, 20:31
It does sound like an anxiety attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes within the half hour headache gone. I am very worried about health in general right now my dad is 70 and healthy but I worry age means more faults to go wrong.

MagicalSprite
03-01-21, 01:16
Sounds like anxiety. Sometimes I’ll be watching something and I have to rewind cause I didn’t catch what they said and it’s weird and then I might worry a bit - and worry can definitely trigger a panic attack / other symptoms. So yea, I relate. I think this kinda stuff happens to most people (having to reread or listen again) they just don’t pay attention to the fact it happened like an anxious person does, so they don’t blow it outta proportion. Our minds aren’t perfect and especially when we’re stressed, sometimes these things happen. Xx

NoraB
03-01-21, 07:25
I am very worried about health in general right now my dad is 70 and healthy but I worry age means more faults to go wrong.

Are you worried about your dad getting ill or yourself?

The older we get, the more likely it is that parts will wear out - stands to reason doesn't it? But the good news is that we live in an era where the things that used to kill us - no longer do.

Good to hear your dad is happy and healthy at 70. :yesyes: