PDA

View Full Version : left limbs severe tension - Right limbs floaty scared

GadGirl
03-01-21, 14:36
Hello all, been a long time since i have been on this forum. Hope you are all well - for people who remember me yes I still have derealization and other issues 24/7 thats now been 5 years. Anyway

For the last ten days my body has been the soul problem of my anxiety I am now day 2 of pretty much no sleep. 10 days ago I started getting what felt like tension in my left leg made me feel like i was walking weird, pins and needles sometimes etc. Then my left shoulder and arm started. Now I have had an issue with this shoulder for years. It gets really knotted and then the pain goes down my arm and i get numb etc. So all this is going on but now my right side of body leg and arm feel floaty. They are not numb i can still feel pain, temperature etc just feels dead floaty. What is going on. I am trying to not think about it but DR Google says anything from tumour to MS so yeah I'm freaking out. I keep telling myself its because my left is so tense that its making me feel off-balance and that the floaty feeling is actually just how my limbs are meant to feel. Anyone had the same? :weep: