PDA

View Full Version : i hate this i hate this i hate this

joelhall
03-11-07, 07:27
its half 7 in the morning the sun is up im still awake.

this is killing me everything acvhes, my eyes sting im losing my m,ind.

i wish someone could help:weep:

joelhall
03-11-07, 07:58
its now gone 8am.

eyes are dry and im sweating everwhere. very stressed just cannot shut things off and sleep:(

joelhall
03-11-07, 07:59
head hurts and i feel shaky everywhere. good news managed to go for a walk alone outside. bad news think im starting to go mad:(

dinkydoo
03-11-07, 08:27
Trust me on this, a good friend told me once when I phoned him in a panic, '' You are not going mad, if you were, you would not be thinking about it or aware of it'' Mad people do not question it or wonder if they are mad.

We are all slightly mad anyway.

You are not alone in thinking it. Just remembering that can help.

joelhall
03-11-07, 08:41
is a quarter to nine now.

eyes ach body shaky.::(

joelhall
03-11-07, 09:24
half 9 an everytone is getting up:(

i fel dreaful so frstrated...

i hate this so much.:(:(:(:(

joelhall
03-11-07, 09:39
im shaking everything is heavy and siff

i need sleeep

tried to get a drink and im stumbling everyhere

joelhall
03-11-07, 10:00
gone ten so shatteed my head feells like its being cryshed and stuffy confused about stuff want it to go away:(

joelhall
03-11-07, 10:25
feeling awful right now...

and theres worse to come today too:(

i want to cry but dont even have the energy for that...

why is life so painful:(

sus21
03-11-07, 10:55
Hang in there its only anxiety and it can only go down from here...have faith my buddy you are ok.... put the TV and try to watch something ...you can't cocentrate on 2 things at once. Its just anxiety playing tricks on you Big Hug and let us know how you go...thinking of you SUExxxxxxxxxxx

joelhall
03-11-07, 11:12
its not anxiety its nerous exhaustion:weep:

oupled with stress:weep:

and im dreading what today brings too:weep:

trac67
03-11-07, 11:45
Hun,

You need to try to relax, your doing the worst thing possible and thats allowing it to get to you :lac:
Stick your music on with your head phones, shut your eyes and drift off somewhere else for a while.

Find some Joel time ok and just relax and let go for a while

You know where I am ok

Love

Trac xxxx

joelhall
03-11-07, 11:51
that only keeps me awake:(

trac67
03-11-07, 12:06
Right im going to get tough with you now, stop being a defeatist honey, you are allowing this to control you now, instead of you controlling it.

Turn off the computer for a while, shove bloody cotton wool in your ears to stop any noise, close your eyes and just let your mind drift away, sleep will come to you eventually, all the time your on the computer your keeping your mind active and you wont be able to sleep.

Your not someone who quits Joel, your a fighter, so start to bloody fight again, before I have to forget im agoraphobic and come there and kick your butt, and you wouldnt want to put me through all that now would you?

Love

Trac xxx

belle
03-11-07, 12:51
Hey Joel..

I've been like this many times, i was a chronic insomniac for nearly 3 years surviving on maybe an hour or two sleep a night. I lived off nervous energy.

I have a repeated tried and tested thing that works, i wish i'd found it sooner!!!!

I lie on my back arms at my sides and i do very deep relaxing breathing (no matter how crap i am feeling). You have to imagine each part of your body slowly going to sleep starting from the top of your head to your toes.

I can honestly say i don't do it for long before going to sleep. I've NEVER yet got down to my toes :)

x

Southern_Belle
03-11-07, 17:05
Joel,

Have you ever tried meditation tapes?

Laura

ladygrom
05-11-07, 03:28
hi joel you arnt going mad ive been ther its anxiety and 5 months down the line i feeling better believe me you will to .it just takes time joel i never thought i would start feeling better but i am and i thought i was going mad i understand wat you are going through but believe me you will get better .heres a big hug and keep your chin up tc elaine xx