PDA

View Full Version : PawPrints

Pink Princess
03-11-07, 13:47
hi all xx

Just wanted to say that yesterday i was dreading it all week as i had so much on and never believed i'd get through it all. i went to town first thing and had opticians at 10am so was there until 10.40am. everything is ok with my eye now and i won't lose sight in it so thats a bonus :winks:

i went round the corner to my counsellors office and met her in the car. i havent seen rachel for about 2 months now if not more so that was really big for me to do. it was hard and i did wonder why i went. but i stayed and after the first five minutes i realised that she is still there to help me and maybe i should just let her help. so that went better than i thought and we organised a trip to ikea next week so i can buy toys for her office :yesyes:

i then went to a few shops as my brother wasnt with me so i had freedom to spend my money without being dragged out screaming. i got a few presents for someone as they deserve them and wanted to cheer them up so they were spolied :winks:

i then jumped on the bus, came home and phoned the doctor for an appointment :ohmy::ohmy: which is the biggest achievement i think as i havent been there for years and i dont do talking on the phone!!! however i have an appointment next friday afternoon so hopefully i'll go and see what she says.

lastnight i took my friends dog Yogi out for a walk and done a bit of trianing and his mum Fiona has been nagging at me to do my own busniess for a while now. i decided i would like to and made some little cards up. my business is going to be called PawPrints and offers dog walking,training and house sitting. while walking yogi i popped some cards through local doors. took yogi home after 2 hours (thought i had tortured him enough :D)

this morning i got a phonecall from a neighbour about my card and she asked if i could pop round to talk about it. they are going away xmas and new year for a fortnight so i have agreed to house sit for them and look after their 2 charles spaniels aswell.

i cant believe how much i have done but i thought i may aswell do most of it while things seem to be going in the right direction so i am just off to the town in a bit to get some cards made. i thought about it all day and have decided PawPrints is the future i want :D

thanks to everyone who has stuck by me and got me to where i am. :flowers::flowers: :hugs::hugs:

minnie xxxxxxx

trac67
03-11-07, 14:04
Aww honey, im glad you posted all this in the success forum, because you are doing sooooooo well and Im sooooooo proud of you (you think thats enough o's ??? lol)

Keep heading in the direction your going now babe and your future will be so much brighter.

Loads of love and hugs

Trac xxxxxx

Fraggle
03-11-07, 14:10
Hey Minnie Mo

A Big Well done to you, you've achieved soooooooooooooooooo much in the last few weeks :yesyes: :yesyes:

Good Luck With PawPrints am sure you will do excellent :woof

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Brightest Blessings
Fraggle

manmoor
03-11-07, 14:11
Wee Gem :hugs: you are doing just brilliant hun and it was nice to read your success story :yesyes: I wish you every success with your card business hun and I know you will do a grand job:hugs: xxxxx

Rain
03-11-07, 14:48
:yesyes: PawPrints is a lovely name. The best of luck with your new enterprise :yesyes:

Believe
03-11-07, 15:14
Hi Minnie,

Well done there . You have done sooooooooo much, and I am sooooooooooooo proud of you. Keep going Minnie, the sky is the limit hun. :yesyes:

I so love the name PawPrints. You are going to be great.:yesyes:

Take Care
Tina:flowers:
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

miseire
03-11-07, 19:58
well done pink UR A STAR PAWPRINTS FOR EVER

jodie
03-11-07, 20:04
awww well done pink i am sure you will do realy well
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

jodie x:hugs: x

kazzie
03-11-07, 21:42
A huge well done Min:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Long live Pawprints:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

margaret911
03-11-07, 21:55
A big well done Pink, I love the name Pawprints and I believe you will do a fantastic job.
lots of love and hugs,
Mags xxxxx

erialc
03-11-07, 22:50
Well done on all these things hun

Great idea about Pawprints!!!!!!!!!

Claire xxxxx

mystics
04-11-07, 13:03
:yesyes: :yesyes: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy pinkie darlin what a mass of achievments you have achieved this week :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

A massive WELL DONE to you :hugs: :hugs:

Keep positive and keep focused on what you want :yesyes:

Am so proud of you :D :D

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:
xxxxxxx

Nibbles
04-11-07, 13:56
:yesyes: Well done Minnie! :yesyes:

:hugs: I'm so proud of you. :hugs:

Those are huge achievements and I wish you every success with Pawprints. The last week shows how strong you are and I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength.

I'm glad your eye is better and good luck with the doctors.

Take care,

Mike x

Pink Princess
04-11-07, 17:10
just wanted to say a hugeeeee thanks to everyone xxxxxxxxx

it does mean a lot to have all your support and i can honestly say i feel liek a different person and i just hope this business works out cos i wont give up.

thanks to everyone, hugs and roses xxxxxxxxxxxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxx

Gordon
04-11-07, 20:39
Great news Minnie!!!!!!!!!

PawPrints will be very successful as people always need their dogs taking care of when they're on hols and stuff!

Gordon XX

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 21:27
Wel done Minnie

Fab news to read :yesyes: :yesyes:

darkangel
06-11-07, 14:31
A huge well done to you, you go for it girl, you deserve this.

Love and hugs to you, Darkangel :flowers:

http://www.scrapstop.com/images/2567_lg.jpg

groovygranny
06-11-07, 16:45
This success story is deserving of much pinkness for a glittering Pink Princess - I'm even going to write my message in the awful colour lol !! And I shall even do a little dance for you http://th71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/sweet_southern_spice/th_Belly_dancer.gif

WELL DONE MINNIE !!! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT !!

http://th177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/Taylor_Wentz_2007/th_thWoohoo.gif

Good luck with the business - great name !!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

miseire
06-11-07, 18:17
Hey Pink Call It Punch Prints
Lol

bottleblond
06-11-07, 18:32
Well done Minnie Mo and i hope it all goes brilliant for you!!!!

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: