PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Vent!!!

eeyorelover
04-11-07, 02:58
I don't normally lose my cool too easily but I'm flippin mad!!!

This is the first year that I have PLANNED to go Black Friday shopping!!
It's my FAV shopping day of the whole year and I love goin but usually cuz of my agoraphobia me and Jerry (the hubby) go alone so I can make a bee line out of the store if I get to feelin panicy.
This year I've really made some progress against this thing that has had such a hold on me for so long!!!
I invited my mother in law and sister in law to go with us!!
Have to leave the house at 3:30 in the morning to be able to go and pick them up and still make it to the store to stand in line at 5am!!!
But I wanted them to go cuz they've never been and I like it so much I wanted to include them!!!

Now I find out they don't want to go cuz what if Sandy has to leave and then we can't finish our shopping!!!!
GRRRRRRRRR
WHAT AM I A BALL AND CHAIN???

They said that 'with my emotional problems I'm too hard to predict'!!!

EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS??
ARE YOU FLIPPIN KIDDING ME???
I invited them and their acting like this??

So now Jer is upset cuz I'm upset and of course the whole thing has me wanting to apologise cuz Lord knows I can't have anyone upset - then it's all my fault!!! LOL

But you know what???
I'm so sick of people acting like it's something I can turn on and off like a light switch!!! Or like just cuz I was housebound it made me weaker in their eyes!!!!!!!

I've made it dang far and I'm proud of myself!!!
So I'm gonna go shopping with Jerry and have a good time and they can f...sorry - they can pee up a rope :)

Sorry about the novel!!!
Rant officially over :lac:
xxx
Sandy

jo61
04-11-07, 09:37
I agree with Lolly. Good for you. Leave them at home and enjoy shopping with your hubby. If they look on you as someone who will hold them back then you're better off with out them. Have a great time, spend as much money as you have in the bank - nothing like retail therapy to make you feel better.
:)

happyone
04-11-07, 10:18
Hey hun:hugs:
the others are right, you are better off without them. I understand it hurts though. I think they were uncharitable and ungracious and just downright rude.

You go and enjoy yourself and don't blooming well invite them again!

You are no ones ball and chain, you are doing very well and don't forget it! If they don't want to come, then they will lose out on your company and more fool them!

happyone
xx

Believe
04-11-07, 11:17
Hi Sandy,

I know just what you mean hun. I wish we all could find that switch.

I hope that you go shopping and say forget you then.

You have come a long ways, don't look back, keep going hun, you can do it.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better !

erialc
04-11-07, 11:57
Families eh?

You try to be nice and it never works - I do try with my hubs family but now I think......No they have to make an effort too!

I am sure you will have a lovely day shopping with your Hubby - buy yourself something nice :)

You go and have a great time

Claire xxxx

manmoor
04-11-07, 12:51
Sandy :hugs: You go girl :D Please go shopping and get them disc's cos I'm getting impatient here wummin :winks: xxxxx

Nibbles
04-11-07, 13:37
Hi Sandy,

You are noones ball and chain my friend and have done really well this year. Doing this shopping trip is a big success and I hope you have a great time shopping for shoes and all the other girly stuff. :winks: I'm proud of you for tackling your fears and am glad you feel good about yourself too.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/XxPyrettaBlazexX/Animated%20gifs/hugs_and_kisses.gif

Take care,

Mike x

trac67
04-11-07, 14:10
Sandy,

Just wanted to send you some :hugs: :hugs: and its true what they say huh, you can chose your friends but you cant chose your family:mad:

You go with Jerry and have a great day shopping matey:yesyes:

Oh and whats black friday :wacko: cuz I is dense lol

Love

Trac xxx

Pink Princess
04-11-07, 16:14
http://www.blingyblob.com/imgsDirec/SW-hug.gif

just wanted to give you a hug and say hope you are feeling better and manage to get out and shop as girls do best :)

love minnie xxxxxxxxx

eeyorelover
05-11-07, 02:35
The day after Thanksgiving stores open at either 5 or 6 am and you get SUPER BARGAINS :)

But it is really crowded - and everyone pushes to get stuff cuz everything is on the store floor and when it is gone - that is it!!!
There is no more!!!!!!!

Here are examples...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJVZ2p223o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KkcKaBIFKU

Last year 2 people got shot over PS3's!!!
But here it isn't quite as bad!!
Just a lot of pushing and rude people!!
But I don't get pushed around - LOL

Lindalou64
05-11-07, 12:26
sorry sandy ya family had to judge you and be so ignorant, but you know you dont have to justify yaself to NO...ONE......MAN did i learn that over the yrs.you take me for who i am or f..yas...good for you .......i always tried to shop black sunday but i hate to spend money lol.......hope you get all the good stuff your looking for..."fightfight".....over that big thing this yr.what is it do you know i havent a clue........happy shopping sandy and jerry...........Linda xxxxx

eeyorelover
05-11-07, 14:26
I belong to a site where the Black Friday sales are posted early so by the time we leave I have lists of everything I want!!
I won't know what they are till the lists come out then I'll find loads of stuff I can't live without!! hehe

Southern_Belle
05-11-07, 20:32
Dear Sandy,

I'm sorry that this happened and you were hurt. Some people just either don't understand or don't know when to keep their traps shut! I hope you have fun shopping, I personally have never shopped that day, a bit to busy for me, lol.

Love,

Laura

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 21:36
Sandy

Have a hug from me mate :bighug: :bighug1: