PDA

View Full Version : New Kitten!

BlueIris
17-01-21, 16:23
NMP, meet Wiki!

She's been with us about a week now, and is the most adorable little bundle of cuddles and naughtiness.

Scass
17-01-21, 16:34
Oh hello Wiki! You look so smooshable [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueIris
17-01-21, 16:45
She's so smooshable, I never met a more affectionate kitten.

whispershadow
17-01-21, 16:51
aww she's a precious angel <3

AntsyVee
17-01-21, 18:25
Omg so precious!! Mazeltov!!

BlueIris
17-01-21, 18:28
Thanks all! She has Bengal blood in her, and today she's been using her play tunnel as a hamster ball.

AntsyVee
17-01-21, 18:31
Awww. This put a smile on my face! So nice to see!

Carnation
17-01-21, 18:55
She's beautiful. :) x

BikerMatt
17-01-21, 19:21
Did picture picture two involve naughty words when those razor sharp teeth nibbled that big toe and the razor blade claws embedded in the sole of the foot! Lol

Lovely little kitty!

BlueIris
17-01-21, 19:25
Bad words from Mr. Iris, yes, then today my elderly parents had to hear me swearing like a trooper on the phone every time her claws went in my fingers.

MyNameIsTerry
17-01-21, 23:28
Aw, she's so cute! You'll never be able to say no to that face, Blue :biggrin:

NoraB
18-01-21, 14:42
Awww. She's a sweetie for sure Blue!

We don't have cats (we have a lurcher who likes chasing cats) but my middle son has two cats and my youngest son (autistic) loves them to bits. He wants 'at least 14 cats and a pug' when he lives on his own - so he says.:whistles: So, in the interests of life skills, I chucked my tin of tuna at him at lunchtime and asked him to open it for me..

The Boy: Ewww! No! It stinks of fish!

Me: Do you want to have cats when you're older?

The Boy: Yeah?

Me: Well get busy with the tuna then kid cus cats love fish!

He went upstairs and came back with his face mask on and a peg on his nose, but he opened the tuna. :yesyes:

We also have him picking up our lurcher's poo - same reason - life skills. (is our excuse) :roflmao:

BlueIris
18-01-21, 14:51
You're an evil genius, Nora, I approve wholeheartedly.

She's gradually starting to win her older cat brother over, but if she gets too close he still forgets he's five times her size and makes a run for it.

NoraB
18-01-21, 15:09
You're an evil genius, Nora

Thank you. :shades:

She's gradually starting to win her older cat brother over, but if she gets too close he still forgets he's five times her size and makes a run for it.

I had a Jack Russell like that. She bit our lurcher's nose when he tried to eat from her food bowl. :roflmao:

glassgirlw
19-01-21, 02:12
Awwwww she’s so cute!!!! I’ve never been a cat person. We have three large dogs that aren’t big cat fans lol. But when my daughter moved away for college she adopted a cat from a shelter, and he’s changed my mind on cats. I love how they can be so aloof and standoffish but then out of nowhere they want to cuddle and play, and they’re so cute and soft lol.

anyway - I love your new kitty!! Hope to see more pics soon!