PDA

View Full Version : am i going off my head???

jiggy
05-11-07, 14:42
hey all my names jillian am 27 got 3 gorjus kids and married to a gr8 guy ........... :D
i suffer frm panic attacks i hate them so much iam terrified iam going die of cancer or brain tumor or a heart attack
i i cant help thinking about it it gets me so upset (sitting like a tit typin in tears:weep: whats is wrong with me??????
i get all these kinds of pains its something differnt every day some days i get good days.....it sucks like so much every body i speak to thinks its funny or iam just being para
believe me ai get these twinges the doc says panic attacks
but what n why am i gettin pains??? iam so scared i dnt want to die i want to see my 3 kids grow up my youngest is 7months old and is a lil angel my 2nd youngest is a wee dude he is a proper wee man n my oldest is at school in pr 2 and is a rgt wee madame i wouldnt swap my kids for nothing sometimes i sit and think o god what if my kids get no well my 2nd youngest suffers from febral convulisons and every since he took the 1st fit well my am constanlly on edge
anyway i just want to b normal and want to knw if any1 else out there no what iam goin thru
any kind o advice wud b nice i just want to knw how can it b a panic attack if i feel theses pains
xx:)

yorkylover
05-11-07, 14:50
Hi Jiggy and welcome.All your symptoms are anxiety,we all know how you are feeling here sweety,your not alone.Theres lots of support and friendly advise here for you to.
I know to well about all the aches and pains,thinking your going to die.Believe me your not going any where.Anxiety is an awful illness but we can and do get better.:hugs: :hugs:

jiggy
05-11-07, 14:56
thanxs for replyin i didnt think id get a reply to be honest in tears again lol it was kind of u to xx thanxs

manmoor
05-11-07, 14:59
Hi Jillian,

A big warm welcome to you hun. I too have health anxiety and know just how hard it can be sometimes thinking we havent got a serious illness. Feel free to pm me hun. xxx

yorkylover
05-11-07, 15:06
O Jiggy please dont cry sweety.Sending you a hug.
http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--10.gif :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jiggy
05-11-07, 15:42
aww thanxs very much:D :D
thts so sweet!!
i feel a little bit better at the mo
do u ever feel kinda stupid after u hav calmd dwn??? i do!!
i feel like iam bein silly untill the nxt pain or twinge i get
those pics r crackin!!!
well i hope to speak to u again
thanxs for ur kinds words
they mean alot to me
as every1 i try to talk to abt this just laffs at me and tells me no 2 b so silly xx:hugs:

honeybee3939
05-11-07, 15:46
Hi Jiggy

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here.:) Your in good company here hun, so never feel alone we all understand what you are going through.

Make sure you check out the Symptoms, How to Cope and First Step Pages that are sittuates at the left hand side of this page, im sure they will help also.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

jiggy
05-11-07, 15:49
thanxs very much andrea
you are all so kind
i didnt realise how many folk sufferd panic attacks
i thought i was abnorm and was all alone
well hopefully i can start to help myself with the help and advice of guys like yourselfs xxxxx:yesyes:

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 19:03
Hi Jiggy and :welcome:

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Maybe you could try the chat room one day as well - loads of support in there too.

yorkylover
05-11-07, 19:04
Jiggy its sometimes hard for people who dont suffer to understand how you feel.This site helps so much as were all in the same boat,and we know how you are feeling.Theres always some one here your never alone.:hugs:

Believe
05-11-07, 19:58
Hi Jiggy ,

Welcome to NMP. Hope you enjoy your stay.
We can all relate to how you are feeling.

Take Care
Believe
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

jiggy
05-11-07, 20:51
hey just wanna say thanxs to the folk tht left a comment
i did try the chat rooms but dnt knw wat to say
every1 seems to knw each other in thr
i guess iam just scared incase they think ianm stupid and worrying over nothing xxx

jiggy
05-11-07, 20:59
p.s
i gotta say is there a cure for this???
iam so fed feelin like this!!!
also i have this new fear of passing out in public now
its a real struggle sometimes to get me outside when iam having a bad
the thot of passin out just freaks me out
especially if my children wer with me
also sumtimes even in the house i start to imgin passin out or dyin
who wud now???
my baby wud b all alone till her dad came home for work and my lil girl wud b stranded in school untill he came home

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 21:02
Jillian

They know each other but they were all new once like you - you will soon get to know them and then realise you are not new anymore.

There is a cure yes but it is hard work and you have to decide you really want it and devote all your time and energy to it.

Believe
05-11-07, 21:09
Hi Jillian,

Yes there is a cure. I am currently in the recovery stage of panic anxiety. Yes it's hard and yes I am going to win.
The chat room is busy tonight hun, try it in the morning hours, also I was once a newbie also, I promise you we won't think you are dumb or stupid.
Just say Hay I have question: that always gets people attention. Also feel free to pm me, I will try to help you, and answer your questions.

Take Care
Believe
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

jiggy
05-11-07, 21:17
i do want it to go away so iam willin to anything
i want to b able to go out and enjoy myself again
without worryin
yip sure is busy i
but they all said hi
i just didnt knw wat to say
i mean
i do suffer frm panic attacks
but my main grip with my doc is
HOW can it b a panic attack???
i can b normal
thn al get a pain
thn it just goes frm thr
its so frustraitn
sorry for moanin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowers:

Nibbles
05-11-07, 22:11
Hi Jillian and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
05-11-07, 22:16
Hello Jiggy:welcome:to you!

Nope! You're not going off your head and you're not alone - we're all here for each other.:hugs:

I felt overwhelmed on the few occassions I went into the chatroom too - damn social anx!

But, the quiz night on a Saturday evening is lots of fun and I'm sure you'd enjoy it! I do because it doesn't matter if you can't think of anything to say - just answer the next question lol!

I'm so glad you found us - this site certainly helped me (and still does!) and I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

jiggy
05-11-07, 23:07
nice to meet u 2 groovey granny:)
i will b in on the sats quiz lol
and iam really glad i found u all
just bein able to talk to sum1 who understand really dus help
xxx

Lindalou64
06-11-07, 02:25
HELLO JILLIAN AND WELCOME TO THE SITE YES YOU CAN RECOVER ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND IT TAKES AWILE PATIENCE AND HARD WORK WE ARE ALL THE SAME SOME WORSE SOME BETTER BUT IT DOES GET BETTER KEEP THE FAITH...............WISH YA THE BEST.....LINDA