PDA

View Full Version : Dentist Today!!!!!!!!!!!!

yorkylover
05-11-07, 15:11
Well Iv coped all day and now suddenly I have this awful tummy ache and cramp and I need to pee pee:blush: I have the hygenist at 4.30 and I hate it:mad: All that flippin scraping and prodding.I have been ok up until now,awful cramps and that sicky feeling just please let it be only that.Iv not had a PA for a year now.:yesyes:

honeybee3939
05-11-07, 15:52
Hi Ellen

Try and keep yourself busy until the time you have your appointment hun to take your mind off things, im sure you will be fine and will be telling us of your success on your return.:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Believe
05-11-07, 16:12
Yes Ellen,

Keep busy hun, you can do this hun. We all know that you can.
Take Care
Believe
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!!!!

mumof4
05-11-07, 17:04
keep busy do some housework or somethig take ur mind of it.

just rember the denist is not that bad,

yorkylover
05-11-07, 19:00
Im back!!!!!!!My god I didnt have time to worry,had this male hygenist and he just never stopped talking.I think he knew I was nervous and he just went on and on.I couldnt wait to get out actually he was giving me an earache bless him,I know he was only trying to make me feel better.:wacko:

Why is it they ask you questions when you have a mouth full off instruments and cant answer:wacko:
I coped,felt a bit strange in the waiting room,but didnt have to wait long.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I have lovely polished teeth!!!!!!!!
Thank you for support:hugs:

honeybee3939
05-11-07, 19:04
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
WELL DONE Ellen !!:yesyes:

Great news, new you would be fine hun !:hugs: can see your teeth sparkling from here:D

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Breatheon
05-11-07, 19:33
Hiya Ellen

Congrats on a successful appointment and thanks to everyone who also gave advice on this topic, I have also survived a visit to the dentist this afternoon!!

My dentist also kept talking the whole time to keep my mind off it although I know what you mean about asking questions when your mouth is full of instruments and you feel like you're drowning with all that water they keep putting in!!!

Thanks everyone

Chris

kazzie
05-11-07, 20:42
Well Done Ellen:yesyes:

I have the dentist tomm.....a new dentist.....and need loads doing!!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

yorkylover
05-11-07, 23:20
Thanks guys,good luck tomorrow Kazz:hugs:

debera
06-11-07, 00:19
well done ellen
debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: