PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any pets ?

mirry
05-11-07, 15:29
how many of us on here own a pet ?
I have a little dog named "Lilly" , she is so affectionate and loves cuddles ,
she is 1 years old and I feel like I have owned her years.

Here is a photo of her .............
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/mirrywhitty/006.jpg

:hugs:

jo61
05-11-07, 15:51
I have two Jack Russels and a cat (never shall they meet). The dogs get me out of the house for regular walks which is brilliant. The cat jumps on my bed at night and allows me to stroke her which does me good too. Pets should be available on prescription.
:)

Believe
05-11-07, 15:55
Yes I have two cats and a red ear slider turtle. They are my shadow, except the turtle. All he wants is feed.

Take Care
Believe
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

lesleyB
05-11-07, 15:57
I have 7 guinea pigs and the 1st week in December will be getting 2 Irish setter puppies, they will make me get out of bed in the morning:ohmy:
LesleyB
animals do take you out of yourself.:yesyes:

Nel
05-11-07, 16:08
What a beautiful girl Lilly is :wub:

I’ve got two dogs, Springer spaniels – love them SO much.

kate
05-11-07, 16:09
I've got Barney and Molly, the cats, Sooty, Tinkerbell and Simba, the Bunnies and Jaws the godfish :D

Kate

margaret911
05-11-07, 16:09
I have a dog called Winston who is a mixed terrier and a cat called Perdy and a 3 week old kitten called Dot. I love them to bits.

Pink Princess
05-11-07, 16:26
awwwwwwwwww how cute is Lilly awwww.

i have a chipmunk called rolo, but i adopt everyones dogs on here so people posting here better watch out :)

xxxx minnie xxxxx

Believe
05-11-07, 16:28
Minnie,

Hi, hun, do you really have a chipmunk???? So it's only dogs that you take, my cats are safe???

But would love for you to take the turtle.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

honeybee3939
05-11-07, 16:32
Hi Mirry

I have 1 dog called Molly.....

And also i keep koi Carp in our fish ponds.

Andrea
xxxxxxx

Pink Princess
05-11-07, 16:35
awwwww look how big molly is getting, how sweet xxxxxxxxxx

tina, i do have a chip munk yes called rolo i will find a picture to put on here xx and well wouldnt say your cats are safe as such lol.

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

domino
05-11-07, 16:41
I have a dalmation, she,s called domino and she is 11 yrs old , she never judges me, she,s loveable, cute, and at this moment she is under the stairs in a corner as the fireworks are going off, vet says to not fuss her as this makes it worse, so i,ve put on some music to drown out the bangs.bless her.

Pink Princess
05-11-07, 16:41
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w260/minnie-saffie/rolo.jpg

this is rolo sleeping xx

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w260/minnie-saffie/rolo2.jpg

this is rolo sunbathing lol!!

he's a clever little guy. xxx

minnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
05-11-07, 17:16
I have a dog called Sumo who is the most amazing mutt ever from jumping out the upstairs window, to pinning the posti down on my front path whilst licking the face off the poor bloke.I also got a cat called Snoopy and a Hamster called Fluffy. I adore animals.

Lisa
xxx

mirry
05-11-07, 17:20
sumo sounds a bundle of energy , jumping out the upstairs window WOW!

Rolo is so cute , I just showed the kids and they went ooooooooo hes cute,lol.

Molly looks lovely bless her , she has pretty innocent eyes that make you want to cuddle her .

debera
05-11-07, 17:33
I HAVE A GOLDEN RETRIEVER HANNAH

Jaco45er
05-11-07, 17:37
I have a cat. I also have mice at the moment in the kitchen and its stressing me out, and if said cat doesn't earn his keep he will need another place to lay his fat head.

His name is Carlos, we got him from Woodgreen animal shelter. They actually called him Carl, but when my wife was calling the cat in at night, the guy living 2 doors up (named Carl) thought his luck was in, so now, he is Carlos.

mumof4
05-11-07, 17:43
this is my pup she is a 10 week old border collie i got her so it would get me out more her name is lucy

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/taylor1978_photos/032.jpg

Fraggle
05-11-07, 18:24
Hi All

Heres just one of our many Furry Babies, This is Salem.

http://www.mysticsandmagic.co.uk/salem.jpg

Brightest Blessings
Fraggle

nikk_dolittle
05-11-07, 18:33
OK....I thought I would have my say on this post now! Think I bet you all at having pets. :ohmy:

I have: a dog called Smurff, 4 rabbits called Munch, Kanga, Ash and Rolo, 3 birds called Magic, Lemon and Spot, 2 guinea pigs called Cotton and Pom, 2 leapord geckos called Bart and Lisa, a red kneed trantula called Oscar, 3 hamsters called big-ears, Stanley and Marbles, hermit crabs, a fire bellied newt, a spanish ribbed newt, 8 giant african land snails, 2 crayfish, Loads and loads of fish....Plus the food I feed the geckos and spider on!!

(think theres too many to put pictures on) lol:shrug:

Nikk xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

lorac
05-11-07, 18:43
I am such an old softy when it comes to giving pets a home so far I have managed to collect a German Sheppard, 2 Staffordshire Bull Terriers, 2 black cats, a mouse, a rabbit, a guinea pig, many fish, a frog, 4 birds and am seriously thinking of taking on a rottweiller who is in need of a new home. Guess you could say I'm stupid or just mad about animals.

Pets are good for you they keep you busy.

Carol

xxx

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 19:37
and Jaws the godfish :D

Kate

:roflmao: :roflmao:

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 19:38
His name is Carlos, we got him from Woodgreen animal shelter.

Jaco - Alex and I go there a lot and want to take them all home with us!!!

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 19:40
We have 2 cats

http://www.mismatch.co.uk/ourcats.htm

In the past I have had loads and loads of rabbits, chipmunks and gerbils

mirry
05-11-07, 20:10
Nicola, the cats are lovely , sorry to read about the one you lost.
Do you treat them like babies ? I know I do with my dog , my husband says shes spoilt cos she lays on me like a baby on her back ,lol.

fraggle , your cat looks just like the cat I had when I was a child , take sme back:yesyes: .

amnikk & lorac , OMG how do you find time to feed them all ,lol.

miss motown
05-11-07, 20:21
i have two little shihtzu,s milly and deffer there my world deffer looks alot like paul ogradys buster

kazzie
05-11-07, 20:25
Hi:D

I have a poodle a labrador a yorkie and 5 cats!!!

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Ellen70
06-11-07, 00:00
Aaah Mirry, little Lilly is so adorable, such an angelic little face :cloud9:

I had a little angel called Lulu but she died in April 2006 and I still miss her :weep: She was so full of mischief and fun and love. She is buried in the apple orchard on my parents' land but at times I can still feel her spirit around me. Here she is below:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1243/612032176_af18f3a8c6_b.jpg

LucyA
06-11-07, 00:29
Everyone's pets are so adorable! So sorry to hear about Lulu, Ellen. I wish I had a dog, but our cats Meg and Louie would have a fit. My housemate and I have 2 fish called Black & Decker who are bobbing away next to me right now.
Hope everyone's pets are doing ok with the fireworks going on! xxxx

Pink Princess
06-11-07, 00:48
awwwwwww lulu looks just like an angel indeed ellen.

i love this thread sooo much, except my brother is getting annoyed at me goign awwwwwwwwww every time a new thread comes on. lol

minnie xxxxxxxxxxx

jo61
06-11-07, 07:55
She looks so lovely Ellen. You must really miss her. She looks like a cross between my 2 jack russels, face of one and the colouring of the other.

mirry
06-11-07, 09:26
oooooooo Lulu looked an angel , i agree . I bet you miss her terribly because they really do become part of the family dont they.:hugs: .

Black and decker , what fab names :yesyes: .
minnie , I am just the same going "ahhhhhhhhhhh" , and "ooooooooooo" :blush:

as for the fire works , my dog is fine with it but she doesnt like going out in the arden with the noise. I know some people have to sedate their dogs to help them thru it . If I could I would ban fireworks personally:lac: .

Elly 2
06-11-07, 09:39
Hi Mirry, I have 2 labradors Lady and Charlie, both are rescue dogs (I'm a gluten for punishment) had 3 before these two, all rescued! Also have 2 ornate box turtles, Tilly and Myrtle and 10 tropical fish various names lol. I love them all, but the dogs make me go out which is such a good thing, otherwise I would vegetate in the house all day lol

nikk_dolittle
06-11-07, 16:36
Hi all,

Thought I would upload a few pictures of my pets, You might just about see the spider, he is still this small and is hard to get a picture off.

1 is of rolo the brown and white, and Ash is the grey and white.
2 is of smurff
3 is of Oscar

Nikk xxxx:hugs:

Fraggle
06-11-07, 16:49
Hi All

This is a piccie of our big baby Karma Shes the youngest of our 4 staffies :)

http://www.mysticsandmagic.co.uk/karma1.jpg

We also have 3 other Mysti, Nia & Jet 6 Cats Twinkle, Twinkle, Little, Smurf, Salem & Lapis 2 Rabbits Sabrina & Burdock, Fish and a Chinchilla called nikk

Oh yeah and 4 kids ROFL

Brightest Blessings
Fraggle & Mystics

LucyA
06-11-07, 20:13
I know this is slightly off topic as it isn't my pet (wish it was) but it will definitely make u go 'awww'!
http://news.worldwild.org/evolution-of-a-new-born-panda/

lucy xxxx

yorkylover
06-11-07, 22:26
I have a newfoundland dog called Buddy,a yorkshire terrier called Ollie.A big black cat called Sooty,a crazy budgie called Bobby,a canary who decided to land on my bedroom window one day,she is called lucky!!! and a rabbit called Sandy.:hugs: :hugs:
You all have lovely pets.I wish I knew how to up load photos of mine.

Pink Princess
06-11-07, 22:54
a newfoundland?????? adopted!!!! you sooo have to get a picture of buddy they are one of my fave breeds and i love all dogs!!!

xxx minnie xxx

mirry
07-11-07, 08:09
amnikk the spider looks ............well errrm creepy ,lol.
Love the Dog (really cute) and the rabbits.

Ellen & Elly2 , upload your photos onto photo bucket , then upload them onto here .

jo61
07-11-07, 08:45
When I try to upload a photo using the paperclip it keeps failing. Any ideas?

kittykat
07-11-07, 08:45
I have a border collie called Jake who's 5, he's my baby, a right big softie and I love him to bits. I also have toirtoiseshell cat called Maddie, she's about 7mths now, and does some really funny stuff. Our cat Tigger who's 11 and a right tomcat , and could probably if he could write an escapade of his adventures lol. We did have another cat called Zac but sadly he died through some kind of poison. Oh I nearly forgot to mention the hamster called Nibbles and the 2 goldfish Kipper and Mac.

xx

PUGLETMUM
07-11-07, 10:29
:) hi guys all your pets are adorable!!! well not the spider..... sorry nik!!! nik, is your dog a king charles spaniel? i have 2 cavaliers called lottie and suzie, will try to post a pic but not sure how to,(which is why thereis no pic of me either!) sorry for all the ppl whose lovely pets have died, im sure that is soooo hard to deal with, being an anxiety sufferer ofcourse im always well ahead of myself and i look at mine and feelso sad thinking about them not being here:weep:

nikk_dolittle
07-11-07, 18:44
Hi,
just adding a few more pics to this. Yes my Dog is a king charles spaniel. my spider is my one pet I can be with at the moment which seems really werid. lol Everytime Im on here my spider is there next to me in his cage lol:blush:

THE attachments are:
1 one of my hermit crabs
2 Munch my BIGGGGGG bunny
3 my 2 geckos lisas on the left and bart on the right

Nikk xxx:hug:

emily
07-11-07, 19:43
hello I have a dog Boots x

nomorepanic
07-11-07, 19:57
When I try to upload a photo using the paperclip it keeps failing. Any ideas?

What is the error message?

They may be too big - so resize them first

skitty
08-11-07, 23:49
Hi guys,
I have 2 cats, Little Girl is small grey fluffy and gentle and Mouser is a big tough tom with lots of personality. (The names are what happens when you let a 3 year old name the pets!)
I love them both to bits especially Mouser even though he is a bird eating, snake catching, dog fighting, flyscreen shredding mongrel. I call them my fur kids and my son refers to Mouser as his brother (should i be saving up for the psych bills?) - he even sleeps on the bottom bunk in my sons room! This is Mouser - 477

yorkylover
01-02-08, 16:42
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh178/ELLEN171166/HPIM0751.jpg?t=1201884125

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh178/ELLEN171166/HPIM0756.jpg?t=1201884225

This is Buddy and Ollie:bighug1:

Emilys
01-02-08, 17:00
I have 1 dog called Alf (Pug)
and 4 cats Mono, Baby, Fergie and Arnie (named after the man himself) lol

xxx

tayside lassie
01-02-08, 17:35
these are my pets

thomas the house wrecker , then grumpy harry , cleo the fitba fan
i forgot 2 goldfish .

sally

bet
01-02-08, 18:32
I have joker a male tabby cat.One of my best mates

bet x

knightbabe
01-02-08, 19:13
Hope this works. Gem is an old english sheepdog. I was there when she was born in 2001. Alfie is a jack russell, he is about 8 months old. I've had him for just over 3 months. His last 3 owners didn't want him. If the pic works you'll find him under Gem's paw. He was fast asleep when it was taken.

mirry
01-02-08, 19:14
just seen this old thread is bought back to life , and there is now another thread running abou pets .........just shows how much we love them !!!

My little lilly isnt very well at the moment , shes got some sort of sore throat and chokes , the vet put her hand down lilly throat and said she felt something. She has given her antibiotics and said if that dont work then they will check it out to make sure its not nasty.

yorkylover
01-02-08, 23:11
Sorry to hear about Lilly,hope shes better soon.:bighug1:

LucyA
02-02-08, 00:32
Sorry to hear about Lilly, Mirry. I'm sure the antibiotics will get her better.

I finally have some pics of my kitties:
Louie...
http://petbook.s3.amazonaws.com/1071410_200.jpg

Meg...http://petbook.s3.amazonaws.com/1071421_200.jpg

mirry
02-02-08, 16:25
ahhhhhhhhhh , holding the tv control .thats funny:D ,,, Id love a cat but we all allergic to them :blush: .

Today my husband took lilly for a walk and lost her for 45 mins :ohmy: , in the forest , he said he hurt his throat shouting for her and after searching he thought he would check the other way and wlaked for 10 mins and found lilly sitting next to our car :yahoo: . Thank god !!!

she seems alot better today , i think it is a infection.

take care of your pets guys :blush: .