PDA

View Full Version : hi

mumof4
05-11-07, 17:00
hi everyone its been a really long time since i have been here just thought i would let yous know how i have been getting on.

well i have did a lot of things i didnt know i could do i went to 2 concerts with 10.000 people in them went and passed my driving test and got my teeth fixed as i couldnt go near a dentist and i would suffer the pain well i have no more pain as my teeth have been fixed.

i havent had a panic attack or anxiety attack for a while well over a year or two,

not doing to great the now but im okay i just wanted to let people know u can get better and u can have a life away from panic attacks i know what its like to be so low that u cant do nothing nor go out and u feel like u have no life but if u get the help u will beat it,

as i said im doing okay the now alot has happend in that last 8 months that i have came back,

ill explain in another thread as this is the wrong one maybe later.

honeybee3939
05-11-07, 17:12
Hi Taylor

How lovely to hear you have been doing so well, thats really good news:yesyes:

It always so nice to read about peoples successes so thankyou for sharing that with us.:)

I have had many little set backs too, but knowing we can get through it as always kept me going, im sure you be back on track soon hun.

WELL DONE!:flowers:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
05-11-07, 21:26
Welcome back and lovely to hear that you have been doing so well.

Great news!