PDA

View Full Version : What time of day do you feel worse

Neilr1978
05-11-07, 22:43
Hi gang i was wondering if anyone like me has a particular time of the day when you feel worse(i.e more ectopics,harder to keep a lid on the anxiety,etc,etc,).|Mine is in the evening and gets worse as the night goes on as i feel more and more alone and isolated.I Know it sounds a bit mad as i have a partner and two kids but when it comes on during the night and everyone is asleep its really hard going

TracyL
05-11-07, 23:37
Hi Neil

I'm with you there. I do have the ectopics on and off all day but as soon as i sit down after tea they start and they can be every other beat. I then usually fall asleep on the couch, I wake up and bang off they go again then when i go to bed they do it also. I hate them. They are driving me to distraction. At night i think there has to be something wrong. I'm going off this afternoon for an echo so i'm having kittens about that.

I'll let you know how i go

thanks and keep smiling Neil, you're not alone

Tracy

Neilr1978
07-11-07, 22:33
Cheers for the reply tracy ,and do plz let us know how you get on

spacebunnyx
07-11-07, 23:07
heya,

i'm in the evening too.. find it so hard to sleep sometimes. wake up in a sweat too! horrible. often in the morning i feel great because i forget what i'm worried about and it only gets worse as the day goes on.

belle
07-11-07, 23:41
Hi..

I am fine in the mornings, its around 2pm when i start getting all crappy because thats generally what time i go out if i HAVE to go out! I always say to my mother, if there is anywhere she wants to go, for goodness sake, lets leave as early as possible.

I generally get those horrible THUMPS in my chest afternoon/evening. The other night i was having a row with my husband and i am not kidding when i say i had about 25 in a row. I had to hit myself in the chest really hard because i thought that'd be the only way to stop them, which it did. But i would not recommended punching yourself ;)

x

TracyL
08-11-07, 00:51
Well Guys

Had my echo. Final results will be through in a couple of weeks but the guy that did it said all looked fine and what a refreshing change it was to do one on a heart that actually had a normal rythm! I think he must do them on lots of old people lol.

Well needless to say this heart of mine didn't play up whilst having it done but have had them constantly since, go figure!

well good luck to us all and keep smiling

tracy

*Broken_Mind*
08-11-07, 01:33
I feel worse in the evening times too

Often get panic attacks while im sleeping

Stacey :)

littlemiss_sunshine
09-11-07, 00:22
im worse at night- palpitations, sweating, cant sleep properly. then first thing in morning it comes back again. but generally as the day goes on it kinda calms down.

Joe1981
09-11-07, 00:42
I feel 100% worse from 10am-6pm of course those are the hours i work everyday.. hmmm.. lol

Alisonj
09-11-07, 00:44
Defintely the evening and usually the worst before bed.

Neilr1978
09-11-07, 01:33
Defintely the evening and usually the worst before bed.

same here.just before i go to bed its at its height(like now lol)

TracyL
09-11-07, 05:03
I know how you feel Neil, mine is usually really bad just before bed and then when i'm in bed and all night.

sus21
09-11-07, 05:36
I wake with anxiety as soon as I open my eyes- this is the worst time of day... then i try and calm down before I hit the shower cause if i don't i will start checking and worrying. The key to my day is how anxious I wake!

hunny
09-11-07, 11:46
Hi

It varies with me but usually early evening

H x

Gunz
23-12-07, 09:25
just before bed it builds up, if im unlucky i wake up with a full blown attack, usually 1 out of every 10 nights. :weep:

Pink Princess
23-12-07, 10:38
i generally feel ok in the days and th emornings its going to bed at night that starts me off, only feel anx in the morning if i have nightmares or havent slept then i feel crap lol. xx

Rachey poos
23-12-07, 11:21
Eve is my worst.. after tea.. alays get flutters after eatin.... then i try not to move rest of the night..... if i go up stairs when heart starts calmin down i get the odd bangs in the chest! somerimes i get them from sittin to standing... all in the head cos if i am distracted they are less if any!!!! think we get em at night cos its a winding down time... more time to focus on ones self.

northern_sky
23-12-07, 18:48
At the moment it is pretty much mild ish but any time of the day but when I first had a panic attack at was 8pm - midnight so that was the time of day I
paniced at for about 6 months.

--

Sorry for the weird formatting of my post it's my spellchecker it doesn't seem to agree with this forum. :blush:

breeze25
28-12-07, 20:09
I generally start to feel worse as the day goes on. I wake up with the feeling new day etc etc then usually by early afternoon I am starting to feel much worse, usually peaks around tea time and I find that I am usually much calmer before I go to sleep, I go to bed and watch a few hours of telly before I sleep, I found this has stopped me having pa's in the night.

jiggy
28-12-07, 22:08
mines starts jsut as a get into bed its so annoyn

bac
29-12-07, 20:15
I find it worst in the evening and through the night I find horrific if panicky. I often sit with the tv on watching the tv through the night to take my mind offf the panic.

Neilr1978
29-12-07, 22:39
I find it worst in the evening and through the night I find horrific if panicky. I often sit with the tv on watching the tv through the night to take my mind offf the panic.

DITTO!!!.I went to bed on Chritmas night about 11.30PM.After 2 hours of feeling full of panic also getting ectopics i got back up out of bed and watched t.v until 4.30am.And even then i just lay on the sofa trynig to relax until tiredness finally got the better of me around 5.45AM and i fell asleep.:shrug: :shrug: